Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
wiccani

hi. shop question/marketplace

Question

hello there.

i have some stuff i would like to sell in game, but before i do that i was told i could try and sell a few here on marketplace first.

But how can i add my stuff in game to my shop here in the marketplace ? is there something special i need to do ?

/wiccani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
5 minutes ago, wiccani said:

hello there.

i have some stuff i would like to sell in game, but before i do that i was told i could try and sell a few here on marketplace first.

But how can i add my stuff in game to my shop here in the marketplace ? is there something special i need to do ?

/wiccani

All the information should be here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

i have allready looked through that list more then 1 time and i have nothing showing on my listing so i cant do anything. So how do i get my stuff ingame to show outside on my listing ? i really cant find it in that help link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, wiccani said:

i have allready looked through that list more then 1 time and i have nothing showing on my listing so i cant do anything. So how do i get my stuff ingame to show outside on my listing ? i really cant find it in that help link

You mean you have content outside Sl you want to bring in?

Maybe this?

or this

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

no. I have paid to upload my things and i have taken pictures in sl, but i cant see those in my marketplace listing at all, and if i right click a pic i cant add it to the listing. That is why im a little lost

Edited by wiccani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Ah ok well if you have followed all the points in the first link, I am sure someone will be along to help soon.  Though I would advise you report your first post and in the reason for report, ask the mods to move it to the merchants forum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Did you check the permissions on your items?

In order to list something on the Marketplace, it must be Transferable.  "No Transfer" items are a no-go.

While you are checking that, also check the Next Owner permissions.  Make sure they are what you intend.  Do you want your customers to be able to make additional copies?  Sell or give the item to someone else?  Modify it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Did you check the permissions on your items?

In order to list something on the Marketplace, it must be Transferable.  "No Transfer" items are a no-go.

While you are checking that, also check the Next Owner permissions.  Make sure they are what you intend.  Do you want your customers to be able to make additional copies?  Sell or give the item to someone else?  Modify it?

that i did not know, so i will check it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×