Why do my avatar lips is black?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Huh, if you are not attaching anything else, it looks like you may have discovered a bug!

Can you send me a copy of the outfit in-world just so I can double check the settings on the outfit? Simply drag/drop the items onto my profile. To do this, copy/paste this link into chat, then click it and open my profile: secondlife:///app/agent/796b1537-70d8-497d-934e-0abcc2a60050/about

Sending me a copy is optional, but I check what the bug is and pin-point some things about it, as well as place a convenient copy of it for Linden Lab to quickly access. If you feel uncomfortable sending me a copy, you can skip that step and directly report it to Linden Lab by going to https://jira.secondlife.com/ and creating a bug report there.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, heongost said:

I created a avi by creating a Shape, a Skin, a Shirt, a Pant, a Jacket and Shoes. It looked like this:

the system creation system is in general a very poor tool without custom textures.

I'd recommend you go look for freebie stores to get a better result, and as soon you have the hang for SL ... create yourself, bút with nice textures.
Same for the skin, the creation tool for a skin is simply horrible, you won't get a acceptable result without custom textures. If you don't want to spend money on that yet, use the library skins, some aren't bad at all, or find some nicer ones in the freebies stores.

another option, but i'd say, only when you plan to stay in SL, ... spend some money on it ... and buy really nice things.

Edited by Ethan Paslong
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.