MLP facial animations...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good day ...

I create objects and animations. using the system they MLP ..

Over time, the question arose ... can be done in MLP, facial animations. Edition 2.4z7 have built-in ability and choice of 21 ... But to me it is not enough ... there is the possibility of only 1 animation .. set in the notecard like * POSE Look | po_look_f:: 14:: 2 * where 14 is the number ... 2 .. perodichnost animation ..

But I want to make several consecutive Facial anims ... First I do not say that it is not possible .. but I found a few objects  .. in which there are a few facial anims .. One of them even more than 3 .. example of the notecard that object ..

POSE Whip | po_whip_f:: 14:: 2:: 7:: 2:: 18:: 2:: 7:: 2 |

four, four facial anims ... but the problem is that the scripts, these objects are closed .. and no mod. and I can not repeat it .. or ask the creator .. because they do not answer the question ... In this connection, the question or request ... Where can I find such a modification MlP, allowing to repeat it, and create more than one facial anims?

with respect Everard.

You could simply write your own scripts. The facial expressions are built into the SL software and don't require an animation file, so you can simply call them from within a scripted object. Your script could look like this:

startup() {     llRequestPermissions(llGetOwner(), PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION); }default{    state_entry()       { startup(); }    on_rez(integer meh) { startup(); } //get permission to animate av        touch_start(integer total_number)    {        llStartAnimation("express_smile"); //play facial animation        llSleep(2);                        // wait two seconds        llStartAnimation("express_toothsmile");        llSleep(2);        llStartAnimation("express_kiss");        llSleep(2);        llStartAnimation("express_tongue_out");    }}

Put this into a prim that is attached as a HUD object, and click the prim to play the four consecutive facial expressions. A complete list of all internal animations can be found here: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Internal_Animations

Everything that starts with "express" is a facial animation. If you leave out the llSleep command in between two animation commands, you can also mix two animations (such as a frown and a smile), which leads to interesting new expressions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.