Linden Lab say a free pony is top of the list for Premium members!

Garnet Psaltery

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

That can be confusing, for instance because only Evil Kirk and Evil Spock had beards.

No, no... The beard doesn't mean I'm evil - it's my disguise, because without it people would spot the evil person behind it! It's simple mathematics, really; evil plus evil equals good. I'm basically like an angel, or a clown, and they can never be evil - I even have photographic proof:

KillerKlown
4 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Horses are sacred ... no eating oustide special holidays... my my, even the heathens are what they used to be nowadays...

But every day is a holiday, because life is sacred and should always be celebrated. Nods sagely. By ending lives to consume flesh! ... Of animals. Mostly.

2 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Precisely.

Nuh-uh.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That is SO not a ridiculously adorable pony.....that's a scary pony...a very scary pony indeed. 

My dad wouldn't get me a pony growing up either. Forget the fact that I grew up in a hometown that was only a mile long, had nowhere to keep or ride said pony, that I had fifty million pets and was constantly bringing animals into our home...I wanted a pony damnit! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.