I think i have a avatar bug?? not sure

Emariz Elman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3979 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How can i get my avatar checked to see if i have a bug, im either a cloud or grey or my clothes dont load.... plz help me i have been this way for 3 days also how can i reset my original settings it may be something i got to enhance my avatars looks and it has been bad everysince..ty in advance Emariz Elman

4 answers to this question

Hello Emariz. If you see your avatar that way, means that your avatar hasnt fully loaded. At first, try to reload with "Ctrl+Alt+R". Open your inventory, type something in filter there and wait fetching ALL your items till the the last one. After try to change outfit. Try also another region with less lag.

Something else you can do is to test your avatar. In Viewer 2 give the command: Menu Develop (Ctrl+Alt+Q --> Avatar --> Character Tests --> Test Male / Female

If the other fixes mentioned do not work, TP to Smith, logout and manually clear your cache

(XP) - C: - Documents and Settings - (USER NAME) - AppData - SecondLife
(Vista) - C: - Users - (USER NAME) - AppData - Local - SecondLife
(Win 7) - C: - Users - (USER NAME) - AppData - Roaming - SecondLife and Local - SecondLife

Delete the contents of the folder and restart your computer.

NOTE: You may need to go to Windows Tools > Folder Options > View & enable Show Hidden Files/Folders, in order to see AppData folder.

Relog back to Smith and when you get in just stay there under the water until your inventory has fully reloaded. You can open your inventory and type in the inventory search bar to prompt loading, but do not do anything else until it is done.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3979 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.