Frustrated Searching for decent quality “Egyptian Queen” outfit / accessories

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A couple months ago, I started searching for items to outfit my alt LoveXiaoying (a beautiful black woman) as an Egyptian queen for some photos. Almost everything I found was crap.

As someone who is new at shopping for a female avatar, maybe I’m not doing it right (marketplace search).  Or, maybe my expectations of quality are too high.

Any advice?

32 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

A couple months ago, I started searching for items to outfit my alt LoveXiaoying (a beautiful black woman) as an Egyptian queen for some photos. Almost everything I found was crap.

As someone who is new at shopping for a female avatar, maybe I’m not doing it right (marketplace search).  Or, maybe my expectations of quality are too high.

Any advice?

Have you got a reference pic?  I have this one from ages ago at We love roleplay. in lapis  but bought separate accessories for the headdress and a nose chain, belly chain  

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/dM-deviousMind-Iset-SIZE-DEMOS-Egyptian-Silks/9203930

Edited by Cindy Evanier

5 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Have you got a reference pic?  I have this one from ages ago at We love roleplay. in lapis  but bought separate accessories for the headdress and a nose chain, belly chain  

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/dM-deviousMind-Iset-SIZE-DEMOS-Egyptian-Silks/9203930

No I don’t, thanks for the idea! I’ll add this one to my list. In my mind, I’m looking for something in gold. Perhaps that expectation is not matching “reality” is why I can’t find it! Will also google and post a reference pic when I find something like I’m envisioning.

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

No I don’t, thanks for the idea! I’ll add this one to my list. In my mind, I’m looking for something in gold. Perhaps that expectation is not matching “reality” is why I can’t find it! Will also google and post a reference pic when I find something like I’m envisioning.

It does come in a gold version and looks different if you don't wear the wings.  The demo is free ;) 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.