pippin1957

groups are missing and can't TP

Question

6 answers to this question

It could be a problem with the affected accounts inventory.
If your inventory is very large & flat, it can cause the login to time out & you only get half connected, followed by a disconnect shortly after.

If a flat inventory is the problem, you should be able to login the affected account after you clear the viewer cache.
If that fixes the problem & you can only login that account after a cache clear then contact LL support & they can fix your inventory.

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support

I don't have any answers, but a suggestion: GO to http://maps.secondlife.com and pick a region, write its name down. In your viewer use that name to replace "Last Location" then try logging in. The only explanation I can think of is that the loction where you logged out at is somehow hosed right now.

• Like 1

Maybe not using wireless internet ?

Bad connections result in sloooow loading everything, or maybe your computer ?

Hard to tell from a single line.

Monti

i tried logging into another sim. I get there, but my AV doesn't move and then i was just logged out.  Another clue. I have a different account that appears to be fine from the same computer. 

My groups reappeared, but then they disappeared again. 

well as someone said in Monty Python and the Holy Grail...."I got turned into a Newt...........I got better"

The issue appears to have resolved itself, (Unless tech support did something in the background).

Thanks for the suggestions

• Like 1