You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I  want to start a bussines with 2 friends. The financial management it therefor complicated. Rent has to be payed by 3. income has to be devided by 3. investments have to be done by 3 persons, ect. Is there perhaps a system in Sl let's say a shared wallet or do we have to do the bookkeeping by hand. I am looking forwards to some tips or a solution. Xola

3 hours ago, xola Nirvana said:

I  want to start a bussines with 2 friends. The financial management it therefor complicated. Rent has to be payed by 3. income has to be devided by 3. investments have to be done by 3 persons, ect. Is there perhaps a system in Sl let's say a shared wallet or do we have to do the bookkeeping by hand. I am looking forwards to some tips or a solution. Xola

Create a group, get all three "partners" to join, make sure all 3 are set as group owners (that way no "partner" can kick the other two out of the group), all three should therefore be set as liable for group liabilities, and receiving group dividends.

Any bills the group has to automatically pay, come out of all 3 pockets, any profits the group shows go into all 3 pockets.

If you have a vendor board system for stuff you are selling, check if it can be set to allow 3 partners or if it can be set to pay the group.

That's about as good as it gets really.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.