BelindaN

I have a new "alt".......

On 9/12/2018 at 7:20 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

That is a very depressing thought - I have 7 alts, 6 female and 1 male.

? You have such a bias. No EOE employment on your part.... ? 

• Haha 1

Actually I have 3 main accounts - 2 females and 1 male. One of the females is with Belleza Isis and AK mesh head (plus having furry cat, feline leopard avi and phoenix avi), the other is with Maitreya and Catwa Catya (plus mermaid avi and forest animal avi). The male is with Belleza Jake and Catwa Daniel (plus having feline tiger avi and thinking of buying TWI wolf soon). They all looking freaking awesome with cool clothes, skins, hairstyles, gacha items and many more. I have this account which I use as an alt but still looking good even with not so expensive stuffs.

Edited by julesfrancoisarchibald
  • Like 1

I blew L$5,800 on my alt yesterday. L$1,000 was on a hair that I may use more than once, L$900 was for some HUDs that I'll use A LOT, L$100 on a pose pack that I suspect will at least be used partially (10 poses + mirrored, so maybe 4-8 shots' worth?). The rest was on an outfit that I may use once. Actually the same outfit twice because I couldn't decide between the PG and the XXX version and ended up with both. 

• Like 2

I fixed Salty up this morning with her mesh body. The effect was just as stunning as when I first did myself!!!!!!!!!

And I've just been round the stores to add a few items of clothing.

Here she is................................................still with the system head which looks good.?

secondlife 84.jpg

• Like 6