15 YEARS!! but I am sad (horrible interview truth)

IvanTwin Rogers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This is interview from somebody older in secondlife about 9 years old, and he , she explain to me why some players  in WT and Bug Island want kill me forever, and i corroborate my suspect with this conversation, the green area is me, the gray area is a anonimo player

I've been 15 years and know the rules of second life and avoid violating them, but I know that there is a mafia in Weapon Test Server from BUG ISLAND ,which involved in finding bugs and then sell them for a lot of money, these unscrupulous characters know that I can give them away and for this They are trying to provoke me to have an excuse and linden labs kill my account of 15 years, if for some reason , linden labs should investigate bug island and who participate there to know all the massive illegal money that are doing through second-life exploits something very sadly bad, being people instead of helping to strengthen second life are taking advantage of the good faith of the Lindens and the company, I hope sorvive 15 years more, all names of this interview are erase. this players in the interview are a mafia . This players dont use a regular report system , this mafia send a IM directly to governors for to say  

These people of this mafia are a group of a long time talking directly with the governors saying all kinds of lies or half-truths, they like to provoke and then become the victims and thus have the favor of the governors and eliminate those they want and walk around my head, they go saying that I abuse them for my antiquity something that is not true, among other lies more

I was remove the names because I do not intend to accuse anyone in particular, but I speak in a general way so that Linden Labs does its necessary research and that everyone pays their responsibility in this so bad.

but I want to denounce that these players have been selling exploits for years, taking advantage of second life without anyone doing anything and stopping them. these players do not use the regular report, they speak directly with the different governors sending fakes of evidence and half-truths in IM MESSAGE, and the saddest thing is that these governors often believe these unscrupulous people,And they also use false witnesses to make their complaint more credible

this mafia want kill me because i know all evils plans with exploits and illegal money.

exploids.jpg

Edited by IvanTwin Rogers
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Filing an Abuse Report is the mechanism for reporting behavior/TOS violations that occur inworld which need to be investigated.  After that, mute/block the users that are threatening you, and move on with your SL.  If you are being threatened outside of SL, you need to report that to your local law enforcement agency.  There is nothing that other forum users can do about your story.

• Like 1

Second Life has only been going for 15 years.  Who has an account that old?  Not many. :D  Besides which, Governance act on Abuse Reports, not on some mythical special hotline.  Remember that they can see what's being done and said in Second Life; anyone acting illegally can be spotted eventually.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, IvanTwin Rogers said:

These people of this mafia are a group of a long time talking directly with the governors saying all kinds of lies or half-truths, they like to provoke and then become the victims and thus have the favor of the governors and eliminate those they want and walk around my head, they go saying that I abuse them for my antiquity something that is not true, among other lies more

That's strange. I seem to recall a certain 15 year old user publicly stating in front of a group of people in WT just a few days ago that he uses his age and status to influence Governance accounts by telling them lies and half-truths. This is like Bizarro World stuff.

7 hours ago, IvanTwin Rogers said:

to make a illegal money with exploits and try to kill a honest player i dont think is drama but if you said is a drama, ok is a dramallama

If you have evidence of this kind of criminal activity, then you should report it to the FBI.    Or are they part of the criminal conspiracy, too?

• Haha 1

These people of this mafia are a group of a long time talking directly with the governors saying all kinds of lies or half-truths, they like to provoke and then become the victims and thus have the favor of the governors and eliminate those they want and walk around my head, they go saying that I abuse them for my antiquity AND that is not true, among other lies more

3 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

That's strange. I seem to recall a certain 15 year old user publicly stating in front of a group of people in WT just a few days ago that he uses his age and status to influence Governance accounts by telling them lies and half-truths. This is like Bizarro World stuff.

Why does this player say that about me? She accuses me that I use my life times age status to inflict on the Governors, and I say that that is a total lie from this player, I have been playing second life for 15 years and it has never been my style to report to anyone using IM Direct message to any Governor, linden labs can look at my account and if I have more than 7 IMS Message direct to the governs it's a lot in 15 years, it has not been my style ever. When I report use the regular system without talking to any governor, and I do not take advantage of any player FOR MY AGE, but now I ask the question, why does this person say that about me in this forum? I remember a song called (OPEN YOUR EYES MY LOVELY LINDENS,)

I have participated in all the development of second life over all years, I have contributed honestly in this world which we all enjoy and I am not going to shut up before any mafia or anyone who tries to attack and destroy the best interests of my second life friends including their employees I love them in my heart always, and I hope to die of old soon playing Second Life,

Edited by IvanTwin Rogers

@IvanTwin Rogers I am sure that there is no conspiracy between a group like the mafia you mention and the Governance team, or indeed Governor Linden, and I believe no-one will kill your account as you do not seem the sort of person who means any harm.  I also believe you might benefit from help from a professional to deal with your anxieties on this matter.

If it helps, please say what language you usually speak, and perhaps we can understand you better using a translator.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

@IvanTwin Rogers I am sure that there is no conspiracy between a group like the mafia you mention and the Governance team, or indeed Governor Linden, and I believe no-one will kill your account as you do not seem the sort of person who means any harm.  I also believe you might benefit from help from a professional to deal with your anxieties on this matter.

If it helps, please say what language you usually speak, and perhaps we can understand you better using a translator.

yea my english is horrible, so i try to speak the best possible, thanks for your opinion

Hang on... I think I got this...

Someone told you the  Mafia want to kill you?   - Call the police in real life

or

Someone told you some SL Mafia gang want to kill your avatar?  Not possible, find somewhere else to hang out and ignore/mute etc etc

If I aint got this please can someone explain to me... bring cookies

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Hang on... I think I got this...

Someone told you the  Mafia want to kill you?   - Call the police in real life

or

Someone told you some SL Mafia gang want to kill your avatar?  Not possible, find somewhere else to hang out and ignore/mute etc etc

If I aint got this please can someone explain to me... bring cookies

They are trying to silence me and when I say kill me I mean they are looking for all the means for Linden Labs to close my account and be banned, that's what I mea

4 minutes ago, IvanTwin Rogers said:

They are trying to silence me and when I say kill me I mean they are looking for all the means for Linden Labs to close my account and be banned, that's what I mea

Ohhhhh well stay away and don't get drawn into the drama.  If you don't do anything wrong then LL won't ban you.  

*brushes cookie crumbs from down her cleavage*

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.