Forum becoming more negative?

Annabell Wandsworth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Please don’t appropriate or make fun of other’s religions. This is very offensive.

There is a lot of offensive words in this thread, and not just from that one person. It has turned into a place where people can take some pretty bad digs at others, like posting pictures of kittens being killed by dogs. Respect for Madeline dropped 100 points with that bit of nastiness.

The use of Kali surprised me too (yes, I knew who she is), especially with the words used. Very much the left footed version.

There are few warm blankets in thread, just people being very bitchy towards others.

If ever a thread needed closing, it's this one.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Callum Meriman said:

It has turned into a place where people can take some pretty bad digs at others, like posting pictures of kittens being killed by dogs. Respect for Madeline dropped 100 points with that bit of nastiness.

The use of Kali surprised me too (yes, I knew who she is), especially with the words used. Very much the left footed version.

I thought the kitten was just “in the dog’s mouth”.

It is an ok picture of Kali, just misused with the silly captions.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Then I discovered we had the same taste in women.

lol the comment above, too funny.

Wow Madelaine, what an amazing story! And amazing what SL can do to us huh?
I will have to post my photos of dancing with my girlfriend @the SL 3rd birthday celebration, if I can just find them.
Good luck on your travels...may they be very fruitfull (sorry, bad joke..lol).

7 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Please don’t appropriate or make fun of other’s religions. This is very offensive.

*Edit* Luna, why?!?!?

I fear you have misinterpreted my graphic. You already know I'm a practicing Yogi, so why would I ever make fun of my own religion...of anything Hindu? Please look at the what Roxy was accusing me of, what I prefaced the photo with (context is everything)...she accused me of attacking women with new-age buzz words thrown in. And so I posted a ludicrous poster demonstrating her ludicrous stereotype of me....a new-ager spouting new-age words while attacking women.   That poster I created is how SHE sees ME...

A bit of context regarding 'new-age'...I was very much made fun of for my religious beliefs on that other forum that Roxy keeps dragging in here (from 6 years ago). Of course it's not 'new-age' (what I believe), but that's how Roxy perceives it. Even on this forum not long ago someone referenced me as "that cosmic woman".

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

posting pictures of kittens being killed by dogs. Respect for Madeline dropped 100 points with that bit of nastiness.

Oh...that photo Madelaine posted. You think that kitty is being killed by the dog? Are you serious? You must be joking...or else seriously need sleep...

• Moderators

I read through three pages that didn't really have anything to do with the topic, and while I could nuke the thread from orbit (it's the only way to be sure), I decided to keep us all safe from radiation and just lock it.

Obligatory reminder to be excellent to each other, even, and especially, in discussions on the forums.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.