Dragonfly Lake: houses and skyboxes on an astonishing English countryside region

Artesia Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dragonfly Lake is a private island sim inspired by the English Countryside, decorated with community in mind with features such as a art gallery, beach and cafe as well as a event area set in old ruins (see event board for more info on whats going on this week). 

We are proud to offer high quality scenic skyboxes and houses. All skyboxes are full sim sized with quarter sim island including water to build on, with more than 1000 prims to play with at a very affordable price. We also rent houses in different scenes: on the land itself, in the woods or on farmland. 

Unlike other estates, we are flexible and love to help you out changing the skybox textures, or prim limits according to your wishes. We are not anonymous, and very reachable in person (no robots).

The rental office is on sim so why not pay us a visit to hangout and check out our rentals! We will be glad to answer any question.

You can find us here on the sim, and at https://www.dragonflylakes.com

This event area can also be rented for your own events after first notifying staff: Dragonfly Lake Ruins

We hope you enjoy your time here and enjoy it as much as we do !

autumn river.JPG

lake banner.JPG

sheep banner.JPG

woods banner.JPG

Edited by Artesia Usbourne

All houses on land are rented, we still have houses on the farmland and in the woods.

4 skyboxes left over :) Come and have a look. Don't hesitate to call Carla or Akia (see support sign at the office) for help or questions. They are available most of the day during European time (GMT, GMT+1).

Edited by Artesia Usbourne

1 hour ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

You've already mentioned the farmland; you're not adding anything new here.  While your pictures are pretty, the posting could be seen as spamming.

We are just showing what we have - and didn't show before at all (scroll up to see). I don't see why showing an open rental we wanted to promote today,  should be interpreted as spamming. This is not a "pretty picture" showcase, we actually work hard. Many posts of others don't contain pictures, because they sell empty land.

We'll be glad to show you around on our region, if you like to. In contradiction to many places where rentals occur automated, with bots and anonymous, you can get in touch with us directly, on sim.

Whenever you have time, just see who is online at our office, the chance is high that either Carla or Akia are on the region themselves during (European) daytime. Just IM us if you have questions or concerns as you just stated...

On 9/14/2018 at 2:14 PM, Garnet Psaltery said:

You've already mentioned the farmland; you're not adding anything new here.  While your pictures are pretty, the posting could be seen as spamming.

We don't think it's appropriate for a landlord to give such remarks on competitors, just found out you sell parcels yourself - you are not a moderator. We work hard to especially not sell empty parcels, as you do...

4 hours ago, Artesia Usbourne said:

We don't think it's appropriate for a landlord to give such remarks on competitors, just found out you sell parcels yourself - you are not a moderator. We work hard to especially not sell empty parcels, as you do...

I have ONE region, which is my home, and I let out parcels to allow me to stay there.  I'm hardly competing with you, as I don't offer ready-made environments, or 24/7 support.  Good for you for doing that, and you seem to be successful at it.  I'm one of the regulars in the forum who comment when we think something is going off-track.  No, we're not moderators, we just like to be helpful.   I have actually defended people in this section a couple of times against adverse comments, though I rarely comment at all here.  I did so this time because I thought your postings seemed excessive - not good for you or anyone. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I have ONE region, which is my home, and I let out parcels to allow me to stay there.  I'm hardly competing with you, as I don't offer ready-made environments, or 24/7 support.  Good for you for doing that, and you seem to be successful at it.  I'm one of the regulars in the forum who comment when we think something is going off-track.  No, we're not moderators, we just like to be helpful.   I have actually defended people in this section a couple of times against adverse comments, though I rarely comment at all here.  I did so this time because I thought your postings seemed excessive - not good for you or anyone. 

You just could have sent me a private message then, if that was your impression and you wanted to help us. Posting such comments directly on the forum doesn't feel like a welcome message for a new forum member (see my profile). That's why we privately messaged you, telling off someone in public doesn't feel like helpful...

We also have one region today, it's also our home. Yes, we are new regarding renting out. Posting a handful photos didn't seem excessive, but if you say so we will think about that.

Our invitation still is open, you are very welcome to visit our sim if you want, or message Carla or Akia as I suggested.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.