ShickFap

Cyberpunk partner

Anyone looking for a cyberpunk/spacer roleplay partner in crime? Whether to start up a story, or bring along to an existing experience?

Just got back to SL after a few years of absence and wanting to get back into things.

Any ideas are welcome! Throw it at the board and see what sticks.

Character I got right now is a female mechanic/grease monkey, if that sounds cool to you.?

If interested, leave a message here, or an IM!

Edited by ShickFap

On 9/21/2018 at 1:18 PM, Tugendhafte said:

You're better off at District 18 or anywhere else in SL than at Cocoon.

Im not an roleplayer, but I visited the sim a few times and people were super nice to me there, and even a couple of people from staff answered my questions, talked to me and even got to observe a couple of scenes, it's a close community and they do events too. I think the place is worth checking out, it's super pretty and the builder there really went the extra mile with the entire look and feel of the sim

• Like 1

I just got back into SL too and looking for mates to RP within the Cyberpunk theme. I normally rp from a ship and just go sim hopping, just to keep the rp interesting and new! Wanna form a new crew together? :D

D18 is pretty nice, I'm never there cuz my OC is an elf but I'm always up for cyberpunk RP with people! You can check out my flickr if youre interested to kinda get an idea of myself and what not, also if you're new I'd be more than happy to help with your look or anything of the sort if you like!

MY name in world is Keira Moraxo and my flickr is VVV
                         https://www.flickr.com/photos/162685525@N05/