anvyre

Auto-Pay Rent?

This is a shot in the dark, but is there a service out there that'll allow me to schedule my rent payments on my skybox? I sometimes leave SL for months at a time but would rather everything be as I left it when I next log in rather than being evicted and my stuff returned to inventory.

Nooooo! And you don't WANT to do that, either. You should invest into Premium upgrade, buy some nice land, then if it's 1024 or less you'll not have to pay any rent ever. The rent money you're paying now could surely go toward your premium upgrade. Just food for thought, my main message is NOOOOOO! YOU DO NOT WANT THAT.

2 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Nooooo! And you don't WANT to do that, either. You should invest into Premium upgrade, buy some nice land, then if it's 1024 or less you'll not have to pay any rent ever. The rent money you're paying now could surely go toward your premium upgrade. Just food for thought, my main message is NOOOOOO! YOU DO NOT WANT THAT.

LOL. I have a nice little skybox that I've been renting off and on for years from the same property management company who has treated me well. You're probably right, I shouldn't want to give access to my Lindens. Darn it!

I didn't know that about the 1024 or less. I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the response!

There are some companies that will allow you to pay them via paypal instead of in world (Or maybe those rentals dont exist anymore!) But that could be an option. However, i agree with the Alyona on both parts. You dont want to give access like that. And Second, premium is a great way to go if you always want your place, set your premium account up and forget about it (it will automatically bill your payment method every month/quarter/year)

• Like 1

from a LSL scripting pov it is easy enough to make a regular payment schedule to another account

suggest you talk to your landlord about doing this. Am pretty sure they will work with you to find a solution - rents is rents

if not via LSL script then regular Paypal payments (as Whiteangel mentions) if your landlord is up for it

• Like 2

Can you not talk with your landlord and ask if it possible to get the rentbox set, so you can pay for more weeks. but the landlord and you are still limited on what the rental box have as maximum limit of weeks you can pay ahead in the rentbox as setting.