Tattoo Layers dont show whitout Applier?

KittyRenamon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone.

I am kinda new to these types of the Body, i`m using the Maitreya Lara body and got alot for it. But i have a question, when i want add a Tattoo whitout an applier it does not show up, Just when i use the applier that comes whit, it shows up? Why is that so? and can i use a Tattoo whitout these Omega Appliers?

Sorry for my really bad english ..

Tattoo layers go onto the system body that you're wearing underneath your Maitreya body. Since the system body is completely hidden by an alpha layer that's why you don't see them.

Toward the end of this year a new update to Second Life, called 'Bakes on Mesh' will allow for system layers to appear on mesh bodies, but that's not been released yet, other than in beta (which means that most people will see odd textures on you if you use it, rather than the textures that you see).

The Omega versions of your tattoo appliers won't work unless you're wearing the Omega relay for Maitreya, which you can get from either the Omega Solutions store inworld or here on Marketplace.

3 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Tattoo layers go onto the system body that you're wearing underneath your Maitreya body. Since the system body is completely hidden by an alpha layer that's why you don't see them.

Toward the end of this year a new update to Second Life, called 'Bakes on Mesh' will allow for system layers to appear on mesh bodies, but that's not been released yet, other than in beta (which means that most people will see odd textures on you if you use it, rather than the textures that you see).

The Omega versions of your tattoo appliers won't work unless you're wearing the Omega relay for Maitreya, which you can get from either the Omega Solutions store inworld or here on Marketplace.

Thankies for the fast answer. Hope its possible one day. Anyway Thankies again! I will try it out and see how much i can do on it owo. Wishes a good Time ^.^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.