Rp Seeking.

KayFeral

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello

My name is KayFeral but most ppl simply call me Kay

I've been on Sl for a bit now and I've thought about posting here a few times but never sat to actually do it.

I normally play and hang around as a feral creature, it being a wolf, dog, horse, deer, and a long etc

I Love changing characters and love using them all around sl, but unfortunately, most of them are sitting on the inventory catching dust and being forgotten, so I decided to start actively looking for someone to rp with.

I can roleplay as MANY kind of animals, from various dog breeds (From a tiny crested chinese to a doberman), wolves, many different horse breeds, even as a parrot.

I would love to be able to find someone, or some family, that would like to adopt a dog, or another animal, and would like to rp and not just be one of those familias that sit and chat in voice doing nothing more than that, but also a family / someone that will understand that I sometimes may want to be something different or RP elsewhere. (Though they would be more than welcome to join me)

I would also love it if someone could recommend any kind of RP Based City or if someone knows about a barn / stables I could call home, as slowly, equine rp seems to be dying.

Thank you ❤️

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.