Second life Avator account missing from groups

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok

Something i need to get off my chest i had a question and was hoping for some feedback from people and some from someone from linden labs.     A close friend of mines account

disappeared from the groups from what i know its like they deleted the account, but i was told she missed her premium payment and had land.  I want to know if you have Premium and you're behind on payments and have land would linden labs take your name off second life til everything is back and payed up or am i missing the bigger picture here.  its been over two months now just need to get to the bottom of this whole thing.

18 minutes ago, Mistresssubrina31 said:

Ok

Something i need to get off my chest i had a question and was hoping for some feedback from people and some from someone from linden labs.     A close friend of mines account disappeared from the groups from what i know its like they deleted the account, but i was told she missed her premium payment and had land.  I want to know if you have Premium and you're behind on payments and have land would linden labs take your name off second life til everything is back and payed up or am i missing the bigger picture here.  its been over two months now just need to get to the bottom of this whole thing.

The lab are unlikely to answer you. However experience shows that someone who goes missing from all groups, and is no longer available in search has either been permabanned for one of the larger TOS violations, or they deleted their account.

Missing a premium is just an administrative hold, not a ban, so you are left in your groups.

20 minutes ago, Mistresssubrina31 said:

its been over two months now just need to get to the bottom of this whole thing.

Sadly, after 2 months you should probably start thinking that they may not be able to return.

LL won't remove you from groups or search if you miss your payments. They will temporarily ban/hold your account and you can't get access until you get your payment(s) squared away, but your name will remain in all groups, and remain able to be found in search, etc...

Though a person can just as easily remove his/her self from any group, or be removed from any group, too. In fact, someone that doesn't want to be found, may likely do this very thing, if they don't want to create a new account ;)  Your friend most likely either deleted the account, or was banned, that is assuming the account is no longer searchable at all by any method. 

LL will only remove your account due to missed payment after many, many months -- at least 6, based on personal experience with a friend.

Thus if the person is not searchable at all, then as others have said, they either requested their account be deleted or they were perma-banned by LL.

If they are still searchable, then they possibly just dropped said groups.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.