BeyondJ

I married my SL partner in RL

So I am curious to know has anyone married their SL partner in RL? If so are you still together and in love. Do you still get in SL together? and if you do is SL still fun?

• Like 1

not every single person is lucky to meet reue love or just best friend.I know one gay couple who met in sl 6 years ago and they still love each other and live togehter in RL.but cases when one sl partner cheated on another are a bit more than good ones)

Oh, I just posted this elsewhere.

Sort of, kind of. My partner and I met online eight years ago online, but not in SL. There was a lot of physical distance between us, so we came to SL together. I loved it; he didn't. I flew across the world to meet him six years ago, and stayed. We got married seven months ago.

Edited by Jupiter Firelyte
  • Like 6

I was with someone for three years traveling back and forth but after Six months of talking and dating in world and voice and cam. He asked to for my hand in world wanted me to come and see him in real wanted me to marry in Sl but I had to come to him in real I did that. The relationship only lasted 3 years. I did go to him in real when we did the wedding on second life I could not being my home computer he had extra laptop I could use. Really after that wedding it was more going out in real and enjoying life but I did a lot of traveling back and forth and stayed for months. Really I feel if people go real best to wait at least  a year to marry in real and move in in a year you have to get to know the person. You wanna know what you getting on both ends in world is diffren't then real people can be also diffren't in real. Later when you find your ex to be closet drinker I tried to help did all I could he make excuses I find bags in the trash and bottles from sneaking to the gas station this gave the sign to leave. Just that people have to get there health in order and be mentally stable I do not drink and allergic to smoke with zero baggage or kids people need to be fully upfront. Truly if you go real have a back up plan when traveling have him come to you first a women should not have to be the first she needs to feel safe. Use your gut feeling it tells the truth. Just know one perfect but I know people also found happiness its just mine at first then to good to be true we live and learn just be careful.

• Like 1