Need Help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello , 

i hope i am in the correct forum if no feel free to move it to the correct one. 

I have a project to create a ballroom place and was searching for a mesh ballroom .. unfortunately i didn't found what i was looking for .. so i started to search for a mesh builder. My question is : what is the price for this kind of build? i did hear some ask for 100 000 Lindens.. this is crazy price.  How to found a mesh builder in second life? and what can be the process for the payment. 

Thanks for helping  :)

11 minutes ago, karole Batista said:

hello , 

I have a project to create a ballroom place and was searching for a mesh ballroom .. unfortunately i didn't found what i was looking for .. so i started to search for a mesh builder. My question is : what is the price for this kind of build? i did hear some ask for 100 000 Lindens.. this is crazy price.  How to found a mesh builder in second life? and what can be the process for the payment. 

That is only 400 USD  for many hours work.  You would be better off posting in the wanted forums.  If you find someone and you agree details and cost, make your payments in stages  and ask to see the work at each stage.  This will limit any losses as LL will not get involved in resident to resident transactions.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, karole Batista said:

hello , 

That is not really a crazy price for what would likely be hours of custom work.  When you start talking to builders, if you tell them that whatever they create does not not need to be exclusive to you -- they can sell it to others - that might help get your price down.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

That is not really a crazy price for what would likely be hours of custom work.  When you start talking to builders, if you tell them that whatever they create does not not need to be exclusive to you -- they can sell it to others - that might help get your price down.

thank you for your reply :)

39 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

That is only 400 USD  for many hours work.  You would be better off posting in the wanted forums.  If you find someone and you agree details and cost, make your payments in stages  and ask to see the work at each stage.  This will limit any losses as LL will not get involved in resident to resident transactions.

39 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

thank you for the advices :)

If you're more specific about what you're looking for, it would help. Dimensions and style are good starting points. Do you want a disco or something that belongs in Versailles?

There are many ballrooms for sale on Marketplace. Check the prim count, though; some have enormous land impact. Here's a nice one for weddings you can visit in world.

There are hundreds of clubs in SL, and if you find one you like, you can find out who the creator is and probably get a copy. Perhaps with custom mods at extra cost.

Edited by animats
Add SLurl

14 hours ago, animats said:

If you're more specific about what you're looking for, it would help. Dimensions and style are good starting points. Do you want a disco or something that belongs in Versailles?

There are many ballrooms for sale on Marketplace. Check the prim count, though; some have enormous land impact. Here's a nice one for weddings you can visit in world.

There are hundreds of clubs in SL, and if you find one you like, you can find out who the creator is and probably get a copy. Perhaps with custom mods at extra cost.

this is what i am looking for , at a little dimension :) , i will go looking to your landmark thank you so much for replying :)

ballroom.jpg

1 hour ago, Ethan Paslong said:

thank you so much Ethan , this help me a lot , i don't know why i haven't saw them i thought i did scrolled all , i haven't wrote baroque ! many many thanks :))

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.