Akastiel

Looking for a few Customs.

To sum it up I need a furry skin made for the maitreya body and Paws canine head,this part of the custom will also need an over lay to make it glow in select spots.

Im also seeking a basic scar/ tattoo for the maitreya body and catya head from catwa this will just be a normal kind of scar for a human avatar. 

If you are interested let me know we can talk about it and I can show the references and go into more detail about what I need done,pricing eca.

Please note I'm looking for quality work, and will ask for examples of your work,Thanks.

Where I come from it is rude to show the soles of your feet in another person's direction when sitting and never point with your feet or raise them above someone elses head. Also, please leave your shoes outside.

Feet are the lowest part of the body.

Edited by Candice LittleBoots

29 minutes ago, Candice LittleBoots said:

Where I come from it is rude to show the soles of your feet in another person's direction when sitting and never point with your feet or raise them above someone elses head. Also, please leave your shoes outside.

Feet are the lowest part of the body.

Pardon?

I guess I should say the colors and markings on this fur are simple, Theirs only 4 colors in total. I can give reference images to anyone interested.