Crystal Fortress Premium Gift

Nerrve

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,

When I try to teleport to the link given for this it says,

"Teleport failed..." 

and then...

"You do not have access to this destination. You may be allowed into the region by Accepting an experience below:

Gaming Island Telemetry
 Social Island Telemetry

Other Key Experiences may be available."

Can anyone comprehend this?

6 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Nerrve said:

Hi,

When I try to teleport to the link given for this it says,

"Teleport failed..." 

and then...

"You do not have access to this destination. You may be allowed into the region by Accepting an experience below:

Gaming Island Telemetry
 Social Island Telemetry

Other Key Experiences may be available."

Can anyone comprehend this?

If somehow you missed the Experiences accept box, you can manually add it - or if you accidentally blocked it you can unblock it:

For the LL Viewer, under menu item Me, click Experiences - it is under menu item Avatar in Firestorm.  First check the BLOCKED tab to see if 'Cornfield' is there and if so then click the name and in the new window click 'Allow'.  If not in the blocked list then on the SEARCH tab, type cornfield and click Go.  When it is listed, double click it and in the new window click 'Allow'.

• Like 1

Ahh, there is some confusion here.  Your original post seems to be about getting the Crystal Fortress Premium Gift, whereas Whirly responded about the weekly gift for the SL15B hunt and I then responded based on what Whirly posted.

The picture in your JIRA report looks like you are at one of the locations for getting the Crystal Fortress Premium Gift - but it also looks like you are trying to teleport somewhere that it doesn't want to let you get to.

Thus -- Are you having a problem getting the "Crystal Fortress Premium Gift" or was the issue truly with getting the "Week 12 SL15B hunt gift"?   

To get the "Crystal Fortress Premium Gift", you should just have to click that sign shown in your JIRA picture.  

To get the SL15B weekly hunt gifts does require teleporting to each location.  If that is truly the issue, please paste in the SLURL of where you were trying to go.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.