You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I thought I would see how the fox avatar looked. I saved a copy of my current avatar. When I tried to switch back my body no longer had a head. I really liked my face and it would be a bummer if I lost it. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this noob mistake?

Edit : Totally figured it out. Just had to panic for a second before I could use my full brain capacity lol. Thanks everyone

Edited by psionictonic
Dumbness
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, psionictonic said:

So, I thought I would see how the fox avatar looked. I saved a copy of my current avatar. When I tried to switch back my body no longer had a head. I really liked my face and it would be a bummer if I lost it. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this noob mistake?

Edit : Totally figured it out. Just had to panic for a second before I could use my full brain capacity lol. Thanks everyone

Been there, done that EEK! thing.

8 hours ago, psionictonic said:

...brains are only free for catwa owners, the rest of us have to live without them ;)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Fionalein said:

...brains are only free for catwa owners, the rest of us have to live without them ;)

Not all of us! Years ago I took that crumpled mass of system hair that we normally sink inside our hairbase and applied a freebie brain texture to it. With a bit of careful modelling it looked quite convincing - no air between Peony's ears if anyone cammed inside her head! ?

Edited by Peony Sweetwater
  • Like 2
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.