HarajukuEvent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

17 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Well, on the bright side, we are now free to make up our own imagined questions and attribute them to the OP.

<evil grin> 

2 hours ago, HarajukuEvent said:

All I received on the email was something like your recent process credit has been refunded. Send us a ticket if the issue persists..

"something like" isn't great for us to help you, just as deleting your original quesion isn't great for us to help you.

I think you need to try the process credit again and read the email carefully, and NOT delete stuff in paranoia. The email you get will give a reason, you just need to read it properly.

Edited by Callum Meriman

This is a guess but your account is only 3 months old and already you wish to process credit.  This could be a flag put in place by the fraud department to stop people taking out money with unscrupulous accounts.  Not saying you are, just guessing why.  The only people who can tell you though are Linden Lab Fraud Dept

6 minutes ago, HarajukuEvent said:

This is not the account I am trying to process credit from. I just wrote in the forums with this account :)

very rare, but by serious issues a Linden here can take up cases, if you don't use the connected account, that will be a lot harder.

But closer to your questions ... the forums can mean nothing for you. The only channel to talk to them is by reopening the case and ask more details.

You can also check paypal support... ór is it possible you missed questions from LL in your email/support ticket, and didn't answer those in time? If it's a relatively high amount, or they see some other red flags, LL will ask for verifiable RL details.

Edited by Ethan Paslong

2 minutes ago, HarajukuEvent said:

I have never tried to do a process credit before no. This is the first time. And I am trying to withdraw a smaller amount than my maximum one,checked that one as well! :/

I am out of ideas in that case.  Maybe someone will be along shortly with some :/ 

One idea,  have you passed money between accounts?  LL asked my partner to provide ID once when he was processing credits because he had put money into my alt account to pay for the sim and they wanted to double check who the accounts belonged to. Once he gave the details all was good.

Just now, HarajukuEvent said:

I do not want to make my question with my account so I am using my alt just to see if other people have similar issues with me. Sorry if this is rare to you I just wanted to ask other people that might experience the same issue not to complain over my ticket. I am still trying to keep my ticket open with them and hopefully get a more detailed answer as this one wasn't really specific to my case. 

Thank you.

you take me totally wrong, it's not rare to me, it's rare that Lindens give support directly on the forums,if you  don't use your account, that will be impossible to trace for them.

If your ticket is still open, try to get your answers there, nobody here knows your issue, nobody can see it, and perhaps even you'r the first one with a specific problem.

If there are really serious thoughts at the fraud department, your money will stay in escrow and your account on hold.

and you skip it, but as i said in the same post:

You can also check paypal support... ór is it possible you missed questions from LL in your email/support ticket, and didn't answer those in time? If it's a relatively high amount, or they see some other red flags, LL will ask for verifiable RL details. 

Just now, HarajukuEvent said:

what am I supposed to do?

That's why I even made the post I do not know what else to do at this point.

1 minute ago, HarajukuEvent said:

the answer try again after 2 weeks and your process credit will get re-evaluated.

what to do is in the message you got... try again after two weeks.
I'm pretty sure LL has a reason to do as they do, and perhaps they'll never tell the reason and keep in general terms. I can imagine they'r not goingt to reveil their fraud protection protocol.

1 minute ago, HarajukuEvent said:

But which fraud are you talking about?

I have verified EVERYTHING,my SL account,my paypal account my bank everything so what are they investigating about in 'fraud' terms then?

look at the message you got... it's send by the Fraud department.

2 minutes ago, HarajukuEvent said:

Just because I am writing on the forum with an alt doesn't mean that I'm an actual fraud or I wouldn't try to find justice this way,don't you think?

now you'r freaking out and panicking... log off and get some fresh air.
NOBODY here says you are frauding, we only go on the info you give.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.