imsokawaiiomg

Looking for a cheating relationship (female only)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I know cheating on your significant other is wrong but I just have a fetish for it.

I'm looking for a female who is married or in a relationship with another girl/guy, and a closed relationship as well. 
But is willing to cheat on them with me.

Send me a private message so it can be kept a secret!

Thanks.

Pretty sure if it is closed, she isn't going to cheat. She might say it's closed, He might think it is, but it really isn't

• Like 2

Once trust is broken it can never be again cheating only makes 2 people hurt if your not happy who your with why stay best to move on don't be attached with someone you draining both people.

On 9/6/2018 at 4:32 AM, imsokawaiiomg said:

Hello! I know cheating on your significant other is wrong but I just have a fetish for it.

I'm looking for a female who is married or in a relationship with another girl/guy, and a closed relationship as well. 
But is willing to cheat on them with me.

Send me a private message so it can be kept a secret!

Thanks.

So, you are willing to break up a relationship just do you can get off? Very classy. Why not just ask for a couple that would be willing to RP this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DoNotResurrect said:

Why do people kinkshame? If he wants that type of stuff, then so what. xD 

So what!?  So WHAT!!!?  Normally, I am extremely tolerant of people's kinks.  After all, I have some myself!  But in this case, the person is proposing to cause emotional harm to at least one other person, and very likely two.  That is so totally wrong.  Not acceptable.

• Like 3

Account is 2 weeks old and profile empty, probably an alt posting this. I'm also not into kink shaming but if this person just wants to cause drama or boost their own ego based on the fact that someone picked them to help destroy something special, I don't think it's worth bothering.

In all reality, if someone is supposedly in a relationship and agrees to cheat on that relationship with this guy, then cheating has probably already happened before or will happen at some point in the future, with or without this guy's request.  

People that are not going to cheat will not suddenly do so because some guy asks them to. Thus if said cheating happens and the 'relationship' breaks up, it is not this guy's fault but the fault of the one that decided to cheat.

From what I've seen on other posts, I think there are lots of cheaters on SL. I'm not sure they'd choose the OP because the cheater can just find a random good looking avatar to cheat with and doesn't need to find someone specifically looking for a cheater.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.