Are there any black men in SL?

KerriVaughn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2010 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, KerriVaughn said:

If there is, I'd like to know where they are. Are there any clubs to go where I can meet some nice black men to get to know and hang out with? If you're out there, please drop me a line. : )

are you looking for black male avatars, or RL black males with an avatar that accurately depicts their RL race? 

6 hours ago, KerriVaughn said:

If there is, I'd like to know where they are. Are there any clubs to go where I can meet some nice black men to get to know and hang out with? If you're out there, please drop me a line. : )

perhaps tell a bit who yóu are... might be the black men don't look for you and hide?

• Like 1

I think that the black male AVATAR contingent has gone down lately since one of the largest and most popular skin makers for legacy and mesh skin appliers has left the building.   It makes it more difficult for guys that want to be (or are in RL and want to portray that in SL) to look good. 

I have met some in the past for sure -- the avatars. Of course you will never really know about the RL person unless you meet them in RL which doesn't happen all that often :D. 

Roleplay sims might be a good starting place for looking. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, KerriVaughn said:

i am a black avatar u can find me at  clubs where white girls go lookin for jungle fever i also hang out at the nude beaches where girls go lookin for jungle fever

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

6 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i am a black avatar u can find me at  clubs where white girls go lookin for jungle fever i also hang out at the nude beaches where girls go lookin for jungle fever

Why onEarth would a girl want Malaria?

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i was sayin it the way the youngins understand it in the movies thats what they say when white girls go slummin for interacial sex

I knew what you meant, just thought it was funny to use the older meaning of the term.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i was sayin it the way the youngins understand it in the movies thats what they say when white girls go slummin for interacial sex

You havent watched a movie in quite some time, have you? They dont call it that anymore.. They say they want some hot dark or milk chocolate.

BTW just to point out, that is a fairly offensive term.. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

That’s the best, when he laugh-cries or “ugly cries”.

He sad-cries because he wants MOAR! <:)

On-topic: I'm at a beach right now and ogling two black men right now, and hmmmm, one of 'em is a looker. Dayam.

Edited by Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2010 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.