Sign in to follow this  
LilithLaveau

How do I put on my brought tattoos?

How do I put on my tattoos? Every time I try to cut them on boxes pop up with dark, medium and light and I try pressing on of them but nothing happens. What do I do is it because of my avatar? 

Hi Lilith, hope you got it figured out, but, if not.. here's some advise. If the tattoos are Omega, then you will need and omega applier made specifically for your mesh body.. You can get Omega on MP. If the tattoos come with different body appliers, ie, Maitreya, Belleza etc, you will need to use the body applier that matches your brand of mesh body. Good luck! ?

Are you a new resident and using the body that you started with ,or did you buy a mesh body?

If you are using the original avatar body..Look in the folder where your tattoos are kept, for icons that look clothes.. look for,underwear,shirt,pants,jacket or a red tattoo icon..those are your system layer clothing..

if you are having boxes pop up on your screen,those are appliers for mesh bodies..in the folder those will just look like a brown box.

Edited by Ceka Cianci