tatoo making orders

oAliviax

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

firstly i wanna say im not sure if this section is the right one but since its General ill post here :)

im a tatoo maker so the post is about ppl that wanna order specific tatoos they might want 

ps. i make only for maitreya body so far 

this is my blog that you can contact me n request me some tatoos you might want 

also it has my second life tatoo store there with few tatoos i have make ❤️

https://3dsexworlds.blogspot.com/

Adult 3d content on this link 

ty in advance 

and if its the wrong section plz tell me where i should move this thread ty :)

Edited by oAliviax

Just now, TatianaNikolay said:

This is an advertisement...so it belongs in the commerce part https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/124-commerce-forum/

to be more precise... it doesn't belong at the forums at all unless it has a specific dedicated section, and there isn't one for tattoos...

but as more people offer their services in it, put it in the employment section, you'r looking for work after all.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, oAliviax said:

well i wanted to maybe do few tatoos for free so ppl get to know me n ofc advertise the game on my blog as one of the games i love n like 

As Pamela said, read the forum guidelines before posting, especially the part about advertising

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, oAliviax said:

so is there any proper section to put it ?

I answered 

24 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

read the forum guidelines before posting, especially the part about advertising

As I said, I clicked and saw sex poses, nothing about tattoos.  So I closed it 

4 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I answered 

As I said, I clicked and saw sex poses, nothing about tattoos.  So I closed it 

on the left there pages click the one say second life tatoos something hehe its simple n there i have my second life tatoo store :)

its small but in time ill add more tatoos .

i also have a link to redirect ppl to second life so i think its good for second life 

btw one question is it worth learn make tatoos for other type of bodies exept maiterya , i mean maitreya is currently the best so whats ur opinion ?

Edited by oAliviax

1 minute ago, oAliviax said:

on the left there pages click the one say second life tatoos something hehe its simple n there

Then you should have linked that, these forums are general rated as mentioned in the forum guidelines we suggested you read, and clicking a link to sex poses without even a warning its NSFW is going to get you in trouble. 

I have no ideas what bodies are worth making tattoos for, sorry

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Then you should have linked that, these forums are general rated as mentioned in the forum guidelines we suggested you read, and clicking a link to sex poses without even a warning its NSFW is going to get you in trouble. 

I have no ideas what bodies are worth making tattoos for, sorry

ty i have edited original post warning that there is adult 3d content on the link ty :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.