Continual of learning SLS

Laurie Seaside

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Is it possible for someone to create an app for a phone that people can continue practicing LSL Plus without having to pay for it it would give people ability to do this wherever and whenever they want to instead of being stuck to a wall and you can't tell me that's not frustrating being stuck to a wall. Currently there is not one for this at all. Would like one but just focuses on SLS Plus programming. If anyone can help with this it would be much appreciated

6 answers to this question

You could use a remote desktop program to access your computer from your phone. Google has a free app that works well for accessing your home or work computer. Not so good for helping others.

I use Google's Remote Desktop now and then. I've run my SL viewer from my phone via the app. Long nails and finger size are issues. I find a stylist is helpful.

I did have to get the Hacker's Keyboard for my Android to have the desktop specific keys (like arrow keys) not available with the default keypad.

It is tedious to use the combination. I can expand the screen scale and scroll around. So, seeing things is not a problem. But, it is way too small an environment for what you want. But, it is available today.

• Like 1

I just honestly think it's a shame that there isn't one already in place for phones preferably smartphones or smart pads I cannot always be on my computer and my phone is the next best thing all I want is someone to help me create this app so that I can continue doing it when I'm not at home.

I just honestly think it's a shame that there isn't one already in place for phones preferably smartphones or smart pads I cannot always be on my computer and my phone is the next best thing all I want is someone to help me create this app so that I can continue doing it when I'm not at home. Every time I do a search for LSL plus program to be able to continue my practice of this it comes up with nothing it only does all the other programs.

Be very careful what you wish for.  The few times when I have been out of town, unable to log on with a real computer, and have tried to answer a scripting question, it has been a nightmare.  Smart phones are not designed for doing scripting on.  It's not just the itty bitty keys.  It's just terribly painstaking to deal with all of the coding symbols.  It's frustratingly slow work.  I doubt that there is any practical way to create an app that overcomes the inherent problem of a tiny screen that is just not intended for scripting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.