I’m looking for non-dramatic friends.

Vimerietta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I’m looking for a group of people I can hang around with and maybe just talk to, go exploring, nightclubbing. All and everything. 

I currently work, and that’s all I’ve been doing wouldn’t mind some nice friends to hang out and really get to know what this is all about.

im not looking for a relationship I am looking for friends. Male and female. I’m me in world and let’s give it a go.

I am certified 100% drama-free. I'm usually in world between 5 and 6 AM SL time and usually there all day (to around 3 PM or so) Fridays through Mondays. Feel free ti IM me in world if you like. If not (too, lazy, unmatched timing, or whatever) that's okay, too. I am always active doing something interesting! :)

• Like 1

I don't think I met many who were non-dramatic, it is either drama at start or drama later on petty stuff to serious stuff.

In the end, it's great to have friends but keep it sweet and not too serious, seen a ton of relationships fall from grace as SL gives so much opportunities to fail through drama, infidelity, etc.

Sl is a great place to have fun and make friends, but its really your PC being chummy with their PC.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to expand my social horizons, so you could try shooting me an IM if you want to talk. ^^

I like exploring, but can be shy and not too talkative in big crowds unless friends are around. I spend a good chunk of my time making texture mods, hanging out at my house, and chatting with two super close friends (one of which joins me in-world more frequently than the other). My hobbies outside of SL include playing all sorts of video games, drawing, animating, watching movies/anime/cartoons, and so on. I mainly wear furry or feral avatars-- laying that out there since I know some people can be put off by it. I'm very introverted, but have been attempting to find chill people to hang with lately.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.