Marketplace Purchase Notification E-Mail

Farris Fargis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have maintained a small presence on the Marketplace for quite some time. Lately, however, my Purchase Notification e-mails have started coming in German rather than English. I can not find any way to change the language on these things and I don't speak German. How do I change back to English?

Purch Notification German.jpg

Do you see the SL website and the Marketplace in English?  If so, I would submit a support case.  Something's got mucked up.

I notice that the link in the email you received points to the German language section of the Marketplace.  Normally, you'd access this by clicking "Language" in the upper left corner of the page and selecting German.

If you are seeing the Marketplace in German, click "Sprache" in the upper left and select the first language in the list.

• 1 month later...

As Lindal said If you are sent a link to an item by a creator in a notice for instance that is in their native language it changes your language settings, and while the ad may be so basic you do not notice it, it then filters through to the emails, it is annoying to have to keep going back and forth, but yes the top left of the marketplace page language drop down put it back to English and it will fix it, it should not be something that can change by just opening a link. I wish they would let us choose our settings of language as a locked in thing.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.