JasmineEdith02

What are your favourite dresses?

image.png.4871542639c144d6ad302d99de82b3b8.png

Despite the slight derail, folks should be careful on that site if they are at work or have sensitive eyes around.  There are most definitely a few things within the first few pages that I would not want my boss or child to see.

• Thanks 1

I don't have a whole lot of dresses. Most of those I do have are ones I textured myself. So, obviously biased - but I think this is my favourite so far. Or still, actually, it's one of my earlier ones.

Snapshot_1158.thumb.png.11f70e963ba3300763ac812559869f38.png

• Like 18

One of my faves! There's always an issue with legs poking through and longer dresses, but this one is worth the effort to deal with it.

Barcola_004.thumb.png.7766e8c70628163b0e435788c06313ce.png

• Like 21

One of my all time faves is the Sn@tch Agata Punk minidress. It's got a great collection of textures, plus a fun cut.

saga-948.jpg

• Like 10

This dress,  which was my wedding dress for my SL wedding,  but which I have worn without all  the wedding accessories many times

7.17_002.png

• Like 8

On 9/11/2018 at 9:20 AM, Blush Bravin said:

One of my faves! There's always an issue with legs poking through and longer dresses, but this one is worth the effort to deal with it.

Barcola_004.thumb.png.7766e8c70628163b0e435788c06313ce.png

I really like the dress. Where did you get it? I like the longer dresses. It's hard to find things that the hem isn't at the top of the thighs. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Juliana Jaxa said:

I really like the dress. Where did you get it? I like the longer dresses. It's hard to find things that the hem isn't at the top of the thighs. 

From Tetra.

• Like 2

On 9/24/2018 at 2:15 AM, Peony Swee*****er said:

I keep going back to this one...

LBD_Full.png

I looked at your store, you have some really cute stuff! And kudos for offering the mature woman avatars, etc!

• Like 7

I have three favourites, but one feels more like something for a wedding and  I have no weddings to go to!

e1e34e5dba7b9df705d8d8c74ff5589d.png

c95c23a07fed10d37c44b3d3b04d5b2f.png

f5ff9d25cae601c343f6fe3025c51b2c.png

Edited by Liana Wildmist
  • Like 5

I was thinking to edit my post here, but there's no option for that, can see only the Quote-part. Wanted to add about the dress. it's from Caverna Obscura, if anyone wants to know.

I like other dresses and outfits of the same seller also, there's still lots of stuff i would like to buy. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ansiri said:

I was thinking to edit my post here, but there's no option for that, can see only the Quote-part.

The 'Edit' option is only there for 24 hours, then the post is frozen forever.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Several people have posted pictures in this dress in the various look at me threads. It comes with a color hud, and while I prefer it in grey, I went with the orange for the  season, It is by Baii Maii, the basic neck dress, They make a pair of killer boots that go perfect with it, but here I have shoes by Renegade.  I am at Collaber88, going to get the latest from R2

10.20.2018 dress_001.png

• Like 4