Jixxur

Looking for a female partner! :3

Before you read, I don't care what gender you are in real life, just as long as you're a female avatar. I'm a male in real life playing as a female avatar. Why? Because I was given the option to and I'd rather play as a female than a male. 

Hello! I'm looking for a female partner, someone who's active and doesn't just play for an hour or a couple hours a day. I have no life I'll be honest, I'm on my PC almost 24/7, so I'm trying to find someone who is the same or similar to me.

I'm looking for someone chill, someone who likes to joke around and have fun and isn't serious all the time.
I should probably create a list of things I'm into, but I'd much rather have you message me in-world so we can talk and learn about each other. If it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out, no hard feelings, maybe we can become friends then.

Roleplaying is not required so if you're not interested in doing it then that is fine with me, but if you are into roleplaying then I am too! :3
Also I like using faces a lot.

If you do want to know anything about me before messaging me or adding me in-world then just reply to this thread and I'll respond! 

Feel free to send me a message in-world @ "Jixxur" if you'd like to try me out.
Message me any time you want, I'll most likely be online and will always reply to you.

Edited by Jixxur
  • Confused 3

I messaged you in-world because I don’t and didn’t want to come on the forums anymore, but you didn’t reply back despite being online with no busy response. So, I’m assuming you don’t want what you asked for.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just so we're clear, I was sleeping and woke up and messaged Ashlyn back. Then we became friends.

In case anyone was wondering. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jixxur said:

Just so we're clear, I was sleeping and woke up and messaged Ashlyn back. Then we became friends.

Great,  we should all be friends

5 hours ago, Jixxur said:

Let us know how that works out for you.

*smiles*

• Like 1

I don't understand why you chose to be a female avi if you are a man in RL, As a woman in RL I just don't get it, are you bisexual ? We are looking for opposite things

I want a man avi that has a RL man inside . But, to each his or her own this is a virtual world. Good luck.

10 minutes ago, Respectful1lady said:

I don't understand why you chose to be a female avi if you are a man in RL, As a woman in RL I just don't get it, are you bisexual ? We are looking for opposite things

I want a man avi that has a RL man inside . But, to each his or her own this is a virtual world. Good luck.

Wow. Just wow. 

• Like 2

I am sorry I offended you in anyway, after reading your reply I regret posting what I did, if I knew how I would remove it totally, believe me I do not judge you or anyone

in how you live your SL, or RL, that is not for me to judge. Am sorry

2 hours ago, Respectful1lady said:

you want a man avi that has a real man inside that sounded so gay

• Confused 2

excuse me Quinn. is it gay to like men being I am a woman in RL and use a woman avi in SL ? What about that sounds gay ? When in SL I never look at the female avis 

I am seeking a nice man to be friends with, not understanding your words, ? Enjoy SL ,,,, I really seem to say the wrong things on these forums

4 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

you want a man avi that has a real man inside that sounded so gay

And you want a girl avi with a real girl inside.

*shrugs*

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

what ? I don't want a girl avi ,,, I am a woman, not seeking a woman but a man ,,, what makes you say such? do my words not come out clearly ? Now get real ok, not here to cause any problems, I think these are so mixed up one makes a reply then gets hit with way out replies ,, excuse me I won't say more, 

8 minutes ago, Respectful1lady said:

what ? I don't want a girl avi ,,, I am a woman, not seeking a woman but a man ,,, what makes you say such? do my words not come out clearly ? Now get real ok, not here to cause any problems, I think these are so mixed up one makes a reply then gets hit with way out replies ,, excuse me I won't say more, 

I think Phorumities was replying to Quinn, not to you, because the quoted part being replied to in Phorumities message was a post from Quinn.   Quinn has some very unusual thoughts about how many female avatars are actually female in RL (and how a female avatar might - or might not - prove that to him).  

• Thanks 1

I Understand people have there own each of there own can be what ever you want in sl but if there looking long term good to be upfront but you can't force someone . If you feel to be safe them do a cam and voice verification but truly this is a virtual  world unless your going real then you would need to talk about that. But you can't force someone there someone for everyone many fish in the sea . Some like to keep there identity in sl how they want it there people that like to keep that way but if comes to more things are built in trust. If that what they want so be it.  There are dating angency's in world.

Edited by Dreamerra