Raloc Dorado

Is there any way to get the Week 11 SL15B gift

Question

It's still week 11 for a few hours and there is still a cover over the portal in portal park here:

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Portal Park 1/158/76/54

The portal is visible under the cover but there's no way to interact with it that I can see.

I've submitted a ticket, sent an IM to Abnor Mole (who is the owner of the Portal Cover Object), reported the blog post and reported the object I haven't heard anything back from any of these attempts to communicate with LL.

Has anyone else collected the gift? How did you do it?

7 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Raloc Dorado said:

Are you sure you tried collecting the right thing? Just checked and it worked, some camming at the object might help...

1 hour ago, Raloc Dorado said:

It's still week 11 for a few hours and there is still a cover over the portal in portal park here:

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Portal Park 1/158/76/54

The portal is visible under the cover but there's no way to interact with it that I can see.

I've submitted a ticket, sent an IM to Abnor Mole (who is the owner of the Portal Cover Object), reported the blog post and reported the object I haven't heard anything back from any of these attempts to communicate with LL.

I was just there and collected the gift without any problem. 

I'm not sure what you mean by a  "cover over the portal in the portal park".  The portal which has the gift box outside of it is not where you first land, but is at the coordinates shown on the link you posted - you have to walk around to find it, and then you should see the box on the right side of the stairs leading into that portal (and it is not the SL15B  portal, just in case that is where you were looking).

Edited by MoondustMaia

Hi Fionalein and MoondustMaia, I was confused because I thought I was supposed to go into the SL15B corridor and then teleport using the SL15B portal, but it wouldn't activate because that was the wrong way. Thanks to your hints I've found it now!
Thank you.

• Like 2

The SL25B SL15B portal is covered because the birthday celebration was over a month ago.  The regions no longer exist.

Edited by Rolig Loon
Typo, of course.

4 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

The SL25B portal is covered because the birthday celebration was over a month ago.  The regions no longer exist.

But SL25B isn’t for another 10 years!

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

But SL25B isn’t for another 10 years!

It's a Time Portal into the Fuuuuutuuuurrre!