Mesh designers: Who will update to BoM for free?

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2055 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I am going back to flexi with a mesh top and a flexi skirt with applier for "glitch pants" plus a mesh panel between the legs.

Wonderful to dance in. Just compare with the lady in a white dress behind there. Crosspost from another thread.

Good work is good work, no matter what materials used. I am higher in ARC yes. 122 000 (forgot the exact number). It is still not terribly high.

Will there be fleximesh?

red dress_003.png

I agree. Mesh just doesn't do formal gown well. The hemline just NEVER looks right. But I'll be the mesh gown  looks better when walking as the skirt won't float behind your body.

Edited by Blush Bravin

28 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I agree. Mesh just doesn't do formal gown well. The hemline just NEVER looks right. But I'll be the mesh gown  looks better when walking as the skirt won't float behind your body.

tight mesh dresses need special AOs to look anything normal... I really like mermaid and cocktail dresses, but with most regular walk AO's they look pretty silly.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

tight mesh dresses need special AOs to look anything normal... I really like mermaid and cocktail dresses, but with most regular walk AO's they look pretty silly.

I have a few formal mesh dresses that aren't so tight in the legs so they don't need a special AO, But I don't really like dancing in them because the hemline just looks strange. I have made flexi panels to wear with a couple of mesh gowns that I've purchased. I like the combination of a little bit of flexi added to mesh. 

• Like 1

I have come across lots of really nice mesh gowns, but once people start dancing in them the beauty just disappears - the hem rises and falls at the back like a rigid disc, and looks so silly. Though that only affects gowns that are flared at the back, luckily. I have a couple of gowns that I think look good for dancing:

Snapshot_002.thumb.png.f8942d769b489bb3f628581de2c74e2c.png
This one drapes straight down, so the back does not lift up,

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.d85b217c24c2f925992c7a864c917cc1.png
and this one has so many layers that you don't really notice the hem.

Edited by angeoco

On 08 September 2018 at 2:03 AM, Fionalein said:

The "KaS Hobble Dress", a tight ankle length latex dress, has it's OWN walk and stand poses built in... Just turn them on from the dress menu...

It's a pretty decent system, wear dress, walk & stand the right way to suit the dress.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2055 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.