alivr67

auction

Hi ..I have brought by auction before a few times and went to search what is around and for the life of me cannt find how to search what auctions are up and running.

help

The auction system is borked at the moment but you can keep an eye on the page to see when it comes back into operation.  From your Account page on the main SL website go to Buy Land on the top menu and click on the Auctions line.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery

58 minutes ago, Babien Serrati said:

thanks/.  I actually thought Lindens were doing selective  allowances on bidders

I think that would give them even more of a headache :)

tween us two stooges--- better them than us...and not a word on why they changed it to start with...What ever happened "if it aint broke don't fix it.".. oh wait, how do you expect those  desk jockeys be any smarter in Calif  than  what's going on other part of USA.

On 9/1/2018 at 11:12 PM, Garnet Psaltery said:

The auction system is borked at the moment but you can keep an eye on the page to see when it comes back into operation.  From your Account page on the main SL website go to Buy Land on the top menu and click on the Auctions line.

There haven't been any auctions on the page for at least a month so yeah, it's a matter of watching the page to see when they start up again.

• Like 1