Stop face animations in Bento dances

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I read a recommendation for a dance club, and went there. The dances are so good, much better than any of mine old ones. But they are from Vista, and are animated for the Vista head. It makes havoc of the mouth in the Catwa heads, the Lelutka heads not so ugly, but not good either.

Is it no way I can turn off the facial animation in my head, so the dance don't play it?

1 hour ago, Syo Emerald said:

As far as I know: No there is no option. Vista themself sells their bento dances in two versions, so you can either purchase one with face animations or one without.

That's what I thought. I went to Vista and bought 2 dances I can use myself. I can ask the club manager to use the one who don't animate the face... but if I'm the only one who don't like the face animations, I understand it's not up to me what the club does. It is many avatars every time I've been there, and I see how the Catwa mouth is twisted up in "Joker" smiles. I took my alt with Catwa head there, and sure enough, she had that face.

9 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I can ask the club manager to use the one who don't animate the face... but if I'm the only one who don't like the face animations, I understand it's not up to me what the club does.

use your own chimera/dances .. i never use the clubs dances, some still even use the freebies that were aready old in 2004.

• Like 2

I use my own dances, plus for extra fun use Chrysanthemum's dance expression hud.. this way I can move my arms and fingers to either motion for someone with my index finger to c'mere or raise the middle one and ,never mind hehehehe

I would hate to be on someones hud or pose ball and be possessed that much.. 0.0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.