payment refusal by linden labs

Aztecaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2034 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have an issue where linden labs is suddenly no longer accepting my Master card, a card I have been using for more than a year to pay my premium fee and purchase lindens, why am I suddenly getting the message there was a problem with your card when for more than a year there wasn't a problem? Linden labs is not blocked by my card, I checked.

2 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Aztecaa said:

I have an issue where linden labs is suddenly no longer accepting my Master card, a card I have been using for more than a year to pay my premium fee and purchase lindens, why am I suddenly getting the message there was a problem with your card when for more than a year there wasn't a problem? Linden labs is not blocked by my card, I checked.

Is it a debit card?  If so LL don't accept them any more and you were lucky to have been able to use it as long as possible.  If you link it to paypal account and always make sure you have credit in the paypal then it will be fine

If it isn't a debit card and you are still having problems, contact Billing

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
Long-Distance: 703.286.6277   
Billing team is available from 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST), Monday through Friday.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2034 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.