Oema

Public access in the sky and closed at ground level

I need to make public the access of my homestead to heaven at a certain height, but to make it closed to the group at ground level.
Can I do this with a script?
Thank you for any help you can give me

You could parcel off a small section for the public, and set the landing point at the height you want Heaven to be. Then set the remaining land to group only access. The ban lines will only work up to a certain height, (100m?) So that would be enough to make the ground group only, and the sky public

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much, I forgot the ban lines work up just to a certain height!

Great idea.

Or, if you want to avoid having UGLY ban lines showing around your property, buy or create a security system and set it carefully to detect anyone who is llOverMyLand and at an altitude less than "a certain height".  That's just as effective and less annoying visually.

• Like 2

Thank you, Roling. I have a full homestead so I don't have problems with the ban lines.

People who are in the group don't see them and the access at the ground level is just for them.

Thank you, everyone, for your precious help.

17 hours ago, Oema said:

Thank you so much, I forgot the ban lines work up just to a certain height!

Just be aware that on a homestead this can be a minimal height, or infinate. The setting is "Block Parcel Flyover" on the Region tab. So, if people are blocked up in heaven check and toggle that off :)

• Like 1