Jump to content

Edible and Medicinal Wild Plants and Mushrooms


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Dakota Linden said:

I would probably be really scared to actually try to eat anything I found though.

Good idea. I really would advise you not to do so, unless you know what you are doing very well... poisoning is no fun ;)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...