Who are you? We want to know

Dakota Linden

? Hello!

My name is SirParadox (I go by Tezla though). 

I am 25 yrs old. 

I live in the North East of the U.S. 

My avatar is 5 years old, but my actual experience with SL is a bit over a year. I wasn't using it on a regular basis until the summer of 2017 rolled around. You see, I never had a draw to use SL. I was totally sold on IMVU for a long time, which I joined that back in 2007. I still have my OG account on there too, and I pop on there once in a while. However, once I got used to how SL worked and ended up appreciating the detail of everything.. It's hard to go back to IMVU, where everything is a stretched out texture or a pixelated mess.

In the past year, I have been a moderately active host working two sets a week.

I am mostly just looking for people to hang out with and talk to. Which just like real life, is kind of hard to do lol. Maybe I just don't go to the right places? Most people would rather hook up and not actually be friends ? Which is not my main focus.

What I'm into: 90s (cartoons, shows, games), music (anything between swing and country so don't ask for a favorite song), anime (DBZ, Naruto/Boruto, Lupin, AoT, Deadman, FLCL, Kuromukuro, etc), cartoons in general which also includes movies, games, painting/drawing/sculpting. Cars/Street racing.

YouTube is my drug. Netflix is my backup drug. 

My real life: It's boring. I work, come home, do errands, eat, go online, and go to bed. Sometimes I go do other things, sometimes I don't do anything, and sometimes things are just a plain ol' jumbled mess... but mainly; it's boring. Which is why I'm even here. I'm just myself online, so there's really not much to say. I won't get too detailed unless I've been speaking with someone for a few weeks and they seem genuinely interested in what's beyond the avatar and screen. 

Ok this is getting way too long, so this is the end ? Inbox me, IM me, or shoot a notecard my way idk. 

• Like 7

I'm Leesha. :)

33 (34 in December) 'Merica / Tennessee.

In SL I am a bit of a loner save for maybe 3 avatars and 1 is currently in the midst of self-care so he hasn't logged in since early or mid-October, I believe; he's in the next state over (Arkansas) and the other two are in Finland; needless to say my nights are empty. I'll hit up Lar's Bar as I've been going there since it pretty much opened (2010.) I can't do a lot of exploring due to a low-grade video card and shared internet sooo... My SL is somewhat predictable. However, Pulse Games have released their horror hunt so I may hit that up when my Finland friends wake up.

I am in a relationship with the self-care individual so along with my SL being predictable, it's a spot lonely right now, but I've never really fit in so I keep to myself a lot.

Socializing is not easy for me. I'm either chatty and having fun, or watching and barely talking. Somedays I'm both.

I love to decorate, play pool, explore (when I can), take photos (say it isn't so) and role play when the mood strikes. I've been meaning to hit up a GoT sim but I keep putting it off. I recall seeing someone post about a Dinosaur RP-Sim. I have maybe 4 Dawn Kingdom avatars and 1 "Ankle-biter" as I call it, so maybe I'll go check it out later. See what kind of people I can find. :) I did play in Liberty City for a bit, but I lag too much some days and I got tired of being shot and sent to the hospital. lol...

I have a Facebook. Anyone from SL is welcome to add me.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

In RL I live at home. I am my Mother's Caregiver and sometimes (see: a lot) I am overwhelmed with how many times I have to AFK. I really can't go anywhere without getting a "when you coming home?" text and respite is out of the question so, Second Life is sort of my sanctuary; the people I know, plus my family, don't quite understand my situation so I get a lot of BS for being on Second Life.

I enjoy dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, philosophy, psychiatry, light gaming, and writing (musing/role play.)  I don't discuss politics (because I don't know what news source to trust) and animal abuse (esp towards Cats) will destroy any ties that may have formed between people and myself; I don't put up with that crap.

I have no children and I am unmarried. I am, however, not Single. I am in an LDR with the same man that I am with in Second Life.

I suffer from mental illness so if anyone contacts me, just be aware of that. But that should not deter you from who I am.

My humor is dark, dirty, and deadpan.

Edited by Laoise Rumsford
left something out...
  • Like 7

Hello, I'm Thorine (okay, ThorinII, but I changed to a female avatar quite some time ago).

In Real Life, I'm 50 years old, early retired, and a hobbyist writer and part-time interpreter. I do have a few stories published on Amazon (via KDP); and sometimes, I draw illustrations to my stories and stuff.

Anyways, before my early retirement due to chronic depression, I worked in several branches and in several regions, mostly as a temp worker.

Fun fact: My display name Thorine is indeed a legit - though rare - Norwegian female name. :)

Edited by ThorinII
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, ThorinII said:

Hello, I'm Thorine (okay, ThorinII, but I changed to a female avatar quite some time ago).

In Real Life, I'm 50 years old, early retired, and a hobbyist writer and part-time interpreter. I do have a few stories published on Amazon (via KDP); and sometimes, I draw illustrations to my stories and stuff.

Anyways, before my early retirement due to chronic depression, I worked in several branches and in several regions, mostly as a temp worker.

Fun fact: My display name Thorine is indeed a legit - though rare - Norwegian female name. :)

I´d be highly interested in reading those stories *grins*

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Howdy from northern Oklahoma. I'm old enough to know better but still too young to resist the doing questionable ... things. In RL, I'm called Cookie or C.C. which stands for Cosmic Cowgirl. I've been working in the health field for 25 yrs and am SOOO ready to retire. I'm almost there! I write poetry and am an artist... I use paints, charcoals, oil pastels, acrylic paint and so on. In my spare time, I paint wall murals and work with clay. Someday, if I ever get to retire, I'm planning on building a big kiln and making hand painted tea pots and cups and saucers.. fun stuff!

I came to SL in 2006 with many members of my poetry forum. We had a grand idea of building a poetry "lodge" and having events where we could speak our poetry to our founding members and others who wanted to join our bohemian lifestyle family. And of course.. it all went to he*l very quickly. The forum members were lured away "by the soft glow of electric sex". Yes, SL had become like the Leg Lamp from A Christmas Story. As far as I know, they are still lost in SL pursuing that soft glow.

After all these years, I've become very jaded and have lost my gut feeling for Second Life, but, now it's part of my life and I'll probably never let it go. I do log on everyday and rarely leave my land. When I do leave, I'm usually at the Forest listening to beautiful ambient music. I putz around, landscape, make textures, take pictures and go to shopping events. I sometimes venture out into the larger SL world on the weekends with cocktail in hand. I have found that Skype and cocktail are a dangerous combination! I also peek in to the Forum Cartel chat (yes I am a member) just to read the silliness that goes on there and it puts a smile on my face every time. Maybe someday, I'll show up at Sunday Breakfast... if I can ever get myself motivated!

Cheers and hugs from a Cosmic Cowgirl ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, where do I start? Seems a lot of responders are giving a biography of sorts, so, here I go...

I first joined SL in early 2006 under a different account and was quickly joined by my RL spouse. Sadly, there was heavy drama involved and life under that account became tedious. GoSpeed was born in November 2006 (yay! 12 years old this month!) Some of that residual drama followed me and RL became burdened with troubles leading to a divorce. After a rough patch between 2008 and 2012, my SL life gained stability when I became a member of Bay City and a participant of the Sunday Breakfast.

In SL I was a blogger who hung out with other well-known bloggers and Plurkers. The only blogging I do nowadays is related to my writing. 

I've assumed control of KONA Stream, a legally licensed internet radio station. It's carried on a number of sims, you can hear it on smartphones and it is also listed in iTunes.

I've been an active Flickr user since 2007 and have over 9,000 screenshots posted there.

I'm a self-published author with two novels already released and book 3 coming soon. I draw a LOT of inspiration from SL and many characters are based on my SL friends.

I"ve been partnered three times. My current partner is my best friend in SL :)

I have been called, funny, irreverent, sweet, sexy, fun, smart, and a wide variety of other things. My avatar looks nothing like me in RL, but she embodies my essence in many ways.

Yeliz outfit.jpg

• Like 11

I'm 45, Dutch (yes those people who invented THE stroopwafel), live on a farm in the middle of nowhere.
I've been in SL for about a decade, when I had only just joined I started the 1920s Berlin Project, a historical roleplaying community, which has been going very strong pretty much since day one.

I enjoy standing behind the bar there for our daily (!) happy hour, pour drinks, chat, listen to 1920s music, be grumpy and complain about young people, jazz and not getting enough tips.

I also own the Time Portal sim where people can visit several historical zones.

You may have guessed it; I love, nay I'm obsessed with, nay I'm addicted to history, both in SL as in RL.

• Like 10

Greetings from western Sweden. I joined SL in 2007 mostly because I have always been interested with virtual worlds and mmo games. Since that moment I have created 4 avatars, but I log in to SL only the newest one (the account I use here on this forum) and the one born in 2012. The other two are gone – I forgot the credentials, including email and exact name. I guess I might have deleted one of them.

There are months when I log in every day, there are weeks when I do not log in at all, due to being occupied with something else (playing WoW, programming, travelling, learning something new or just having a lot of work). What I like the most about SL is that it is a place of possibilities and I can do whatever I want (as long as I don’t break TOS of course), but I usually end up decorating lands, shopping or chatting with my friend. I have always wanted to try to create but I get distracted easily so here I am, not creating anything.

About real me – I am in my mid-thirties, working in IT as project / product manager. My mind usually wanders around geeky things. I love science (mathematics, astronomy, physics, IT) and learning new things. My personality is typical INTP. I am happily married and we are owned by 4 cats.

My avatar is my representation, I do not have any separate story for her, nor different image. It is more less the way I behave or look like or the way I would look like if I could change my image every day. Yes, I used to have pink hair and I loved that.

• Like 7

Hi all. I will throw my voice into the mix her. My name is Buttacwup Pwincess but most people call me Butta. I am a boy, my avi is a girl and I tend to spend my days shopping, standing around at various places around the grid spying on what people are wearing to fuel the aforementioned shopping, dancing at EDM clubs, exploring, taking photos. When I am not doing any of those I am usually sorting my inventory or helping out in one of the groups I help moderate for the CTS Wardrobe and Catznip Viewer. I make videos covering things in Second Life, mostly related to the CTS Wardrobe but on some other topics as well. I love to chat, live in the central US (SLT +2) so please feel free to say hello.

Edited by seanabrady
added location info
  • Like 6

I had an accident in RL, I had to stay in bed for a long time till I recover and I used to play The Sims at the time - and it was so boring, so at a forum, I heard about second life and decided to check and see what it was about. So I joined SL thinking it was like the sims, so everyone I met I thought it was an NPC like the sims, so I was quite impressed with the AI of the people around me - :P Took a while to figure out, so I still blush thinking about all the things I said to people around me, thinking they were not real people, just a computer. I planned to stay for a week and here I am 5 years later.  I live in the closet in RL, so SL helped me to be who I really am. I met people from all over the world, some of them I like more than my RL friends <3 I am very thankful for Second Life, it saves my life every day.

CesartjeProfile01.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hey,

I'm Matt. I originally joined SL in 2007, because of a friend of mine showing it off one day. The ability to build, script, and pretty much do anything really caught my interest. Of course I enjoy socializing, but building things is my main squeeze for SL. I recently came back to SL to check in to see how things are going and to really pursue building on more of an advanced level than what I did before. Just curious to see what I can do now. Currently, I am learning the scripting language, working with Blender 3d, and trying to catch up with mesh and anything else.

I am "Cr4ziiMatt Akina" if interested in hanging out, building and chatting about nerdy I.T. stuff at a sandbox, or exploring the creative side of the SL world.

• Like 2

Hello! 

I'm Anna. My account is technically 10 years old, I made an account when I was waaaaay too young to have one and after a few months I was caught, grounded, and that was the end of my first time on SL. 

In real life, I work at a call center, an answering service, which I do from home, and that allows me to hang out during office hours. I'm also a concert photographer, mostly metal though I occasionally cover other stuff. No one super huge, the biggest shows I've covered are Ghost and the Garbage/Blondie tour.

During my work hours, I usually hang out at club End of Days because I like their music. I enjoy talking to people, especially if you're patient when I'm slow to reply because I'm taking calls and my during-work PC has a slow graphics card. When I'm not working, I log into the better PC and go wherever the wind takes me. I love shopping and exploring, if you know any good places hit me up. I'm very much looking for girl friends, but I don't mind talking with men who are only interested in friendship. 

I've got a Maitreya body and a bento head, I don't look embarrassing. I'm working on improving my SL photography as well so I'd love some pointers.

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 5

Hello Everyone!!

SL: I'm on SL since 2014,but i've did a new account on 2016, I suppose.  I play on IMVU too, but since 2 years it started becoming boring, so I wantes to move to SL and try a little. I was busy because of my real life, so I stopped playing on SL for a year. I've decided to come back and spend some time on SL, and meet new people. I like shopping, taking photos, going to parties and hangout with friends on SL. 

RL: I'm 23 years old, I live in France, but I can speak spanish, and english.  I'm on my last year of my career (i'm studying programming). I like drawing (BTW I do some custom edits and drawings for people). I like playing videogames, atm i'm on Overwatch a lot. I like Manga and Anime, but I watch some K-Dramas too. 

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.c1576d4fb26ab4f77446ac6a2f56c5cd.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!  My SL name is Stella Maris - call me Stells.  I've been on SL for 8 years now.  When I started, I had a great group of friends but over the years RL stole them from me.  I have been in and out of SL over the past few months but want to come back on a more consistent basis.  I have 3 amazing SL sisters who I love to pieces but they are in dating / partnered mode and I just want to explore and go dancing and have fun so I feel bad tearing them away from their partners.  I love all types of music.  Prince is my favorite artist but it's hard finding Prince friends on SL nowadays.  I love SL games especially Greedy and Cards Against Humanity.  I'm up for adventure.  I'm not a big fan of people who use multiple alts on a constant basis because I think that's kinda shady; and, I've had extremely bad situations because of a**holes with alts.  I'm an SL mom with 2 daughters, Dali and Juniper, who are cute bot babies.  My SL persona is a Fallen Angel....was just told that Bloodlines is just now incorporating this - took them long enough LOL.  I'm very tall with retractable wings and purple hair.  SL is really amazing!  

RL me is late-30s and lives in California with my cat, Dali.  I was born and raised in Louisiana and I've lived in Florida, Ohio, NY, and Spain over the last 20 years.  I'm a veterinary technician and love the beach, concerts, and traveling (just came back from Tokyo - amazing!!).  My SL and RL are the same when it comes to people.  Honesty, respect, and a good heart are must haves because life is too short to be dealing with mean-spirited people.

• Like 2

Pussycat Catnap

This one probably wont' make me any friends... but hopefully the next time I get riled up in a thread in here and then wander away from the forums for a few months... the people wondering WTF happened there will recall this... since the violence of my past is why I tend to suddenly 'explode' sometimes out of my own control... O.o

First found SL in 2006 due to a cross promotion with the launch of Poser 7. There was some massive 'grey' bug at the time, but I thought it was my computer, so I only lasted 2 days of figuring out that the promotional event didn't have anything for a Poser user.

Came back in 2008 or 2009 I think, wandered around. Really did not like the name I had chosen in 2006... (another reason I had left, in 2006 I had read somewhere that the name you picked was assigned to you forever and you could not change it, period, don't even ask LLs, so on not liking my choice, I left)...

Wandered around for a bit trying to decide if I wanted to be here, and did a 'wear all' on the contents of a freebie box, and ended up being turned into a Neko. The moment I saw that I was hooked. So I had to think on a new name... and I learned that if you timed it right you could get different lists of last names, so I spammed the account creation thing until a catty last name came up... and every single cat-like firstname I tried was taken (in 2009 Neko was basically everyone... it was an insane fad). So I spammed the last names again until Catnap came up and Pussycat was the third or fourth name I tried and it let me use it...

(but honestly... it's better than kittylicious was... WTF was I thinking).

Ps: at this point in time I don't think I had ever heard the Tom Jones song... That song annoys me to no end...

The next three paragraphs below might get some of you riled up... but it is me, and it may help to explain why sometimes I can suddenly explode into righteous anger in certain topics...

Native of San Francisco. But we left for LA and the Central Valley when I was very young. Multi-racial in a way that has me resembling a LatinX and grew up in a rough environment with a lot of violence / criminality from the white side of my family (several of them in/out of prison). School and the military were just a repeat of that. Even lost people to being killed in racist attacks. Learned to and did use a knife to stop some white boys... learned to use a gun. Spent some time homeless before military.

Moving back to the Bay Area as a young adult was the first time I met white people not trying to bring violence my way. And I had an awkward time adjusting to not being scared of my own friends and classmates. Added to when I spent 5 years living in Asia and met a lot of very nice folks from Europe. Had to rewrite all my assumptions after that. The contrast might actually be why I ended up with a degree in Political Science that focused so much on ethnic conflict. Why I can see something like Myanmar as basically something like the US South - it's the same human stupidity.

- That's my roots. It's why I see everything from the perspective of race-tension. Because even my own blood were using fists to pound that point into me growing up. Sometimes I snap... revert back to assumptions from before I came back to the Bay Area, from before I met any Europeans while abroad.

Might also inform why I ended up here. I'm athletic and have been told, at least when I was younger, that I'm hyper attractive, but I'm so 'wary' that I don't socialize well and don't tend to be as active as my peers.

Online, I still carry my fight with me, but I'm less reserved... It's a bit easier online.

- So that's why I'm a fighter.

The term 'Social Justice Warrior' must have been coined by someone who had a run in with me... Maybe I burned their flag or pulled them off some trafficked girl in Korea... Maybe they're the American or GI I refused to help go 'buy a girl' in Asia, cause that didn't just happen once... I don't carry my politics on my sleeve, I carry it in my fist and my words. Some people like that, most don't.

A lot older now, been in the Bay Area for over 2 decades now. I live in a part of the Bay Area that has not lost it's diversity to gentrification, and where folks are just friendly across all sorts of lines. I feel at home here. Young people I talk to have no idea what it was like when I grew up; and for that I am glad. The police murdering folks for the color of their skin in other cities seems like a world away from here... but it is still happening...

I'm late 40s now, I've got 3 degrees in fields related to Political Science. I'm a long way from any roots in the ghetto where I was once homeless.

I put this into my profile just the other day:

I love friendly chat, exploring, hanging out with folks, & talking with equals. Friends are for talking to.

My hobbies tend to include history, politics, social justice, coffee, Africa and Latin America, criminal justice, renewable energy, and things related. I have degrees in political science, criminal justice, and law

I grew up rough, in violence & poverty from the white side of my ancestry & worked my way up

These days in SL, I keep to myself a lot. But I have also been exploring the 'adult' side of SL. It's mindless messing around with people I don't want to know for other reasons than the usual mess that spoils my socializing.

I started going 'nude' in SL when I got my fitmesh body, Belleza. The body looked so nice it felt like a shame to cover up... so I didn't. And then I started messing with the 'XXX' stuff because that was just funny to watch, but then got interesting to watch. 📽️😳🤐

That kind of conflicts with the fact that I am a deeply spiritual person, of a faith that prefers people be a little more reserved...

And I'll leave that with this note from my profile:

Despite my nudity and graphic content, I am still a person of faith & still a leftist

I am generally aligned with Rasta, though I explore sensuality in ways contrary to Rasta. As a rasta, I know the purpose of a pastor or priest is to lie to people and steal their spirituality for his own ends. I know that we must each come to faith on our own, with the help of peers, but without false leadership. Religion may be the opiate of the masses, but faith sets you free

As a leftist I know equal rights & justice must be struggled for & achieved, by any means necessary. Downpression is wrong, & I must chant down those who try to Put I down. I know that denial of Identity-politics is just code for forcing majority-identity & excluding others. As a leftist, I exist for the struggle. Justice before Peace

Black Live Matter is a statement that the lives of people of color matter. If you think that is a statement against anyone or anything; it is only because you feel the lives of non-whites do not count

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I never actually posted here, whoops.

So I'm Kai, I've been playing for almost 9 years (my rezday is on the 31st!). I heard about SL back in like, 2007 or so when it started popping up in the news and in articles, I still remember seeing a segment on TV about a woman with some neurological disorder who distinctly programmed her avatar to have all her little real-life Tourettes-like issues. I didn't actually pick it up until my senior year of high school (I was 6 months underage, sshh!) after seeing one of my friends make a video of her furry avatar dancing, and I was hooked.

So the furry avatar thing was the biggest draw to me, the first avatar I ever bought was a Luskwood rat. That being said, 95% of all other furries on here cause me extreme embarrassment and I really don't like being around them, but then I get self-conscious about being one around human avatars. I need to get over myself, I think. Since I came back though, I've tried to put a focus on putting together a nice looking human avatar so I can enjoy myself in it. Of course, her whole thing is she's also a werewolf. I miss the old heyday when there were a ton of furry avatar creators making new, different avatars instead of people using the same base ones with mods over and over again.

I mostly use SL to find new music and explore, and tend to like to stick around alternative/indie music venues. I'm really shy though, so I don't tend to talk much around other people, I don't have social anxiety in RL but I sure as hell do in SL. I play on and off, I've definitely taken hiatuses for what was probably more than a year or so. Definitely playing more now that I've got a better laptop than the one I had in college, and the Monster Factory video Boy Mayor of Second Life definitely was a big factor in bringing me back for the first time in a while. I've got rented land and my own house for the first time ever now, and it's nice.  Might go back to my drifter ways eventually, but it's nice to be able to slam the 'teleport home' keys and be somewhere alone if you ever teleport to a sim full of naked people or something.

IRL I'm a pretentious anime nerd living in Florida. I'm quietly but very obviously furry (build fursuits, draw nothing but animals, ect) but like in SL, I'm super embarrassed about it and I can't stand the people who make their entire identities revolve around it and are incapable of enjoying anything unless there's animal characters in it. Anime is the bigger part of my hobbies by a long shot, and definitely the thing that has the most emotional connection for me. I went to art college and majored in illustration, but I think my calling is building fursuits, so we'll see how that goes...

Edited by Kai Lyvingstone
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Call me Ki 🤪

I hadn’t realized that this was a thing but once I did, I knew I had to post. 

Second Life really is my second life. I’ve bounced between leaving the sim alone and coming back multiple times and it always seems that I end up back here. I enjoy the endless possibilities and I myself happen to be an avid role player. That community here is something I really want to delve in to. Generally, I stick to anything fantasy or anything that’s multifaceted like medieval fantasy or fantasy cyberpunk. I like to be able to be part of the RP itself while still being able to have my own “slice of life” thing going on with my RP partner. 

I live on the West Coast of the USA making my time zone PST and I travel a lot, so my computer really is where I work and base a lot of my friendships. 

Another few facts about me are that I love animals, I’m part of the Lifestyle, I love to read, true crime is one of my favorite topics and dusty rose is my favorite color. I love Minotaur - they have my entire heart -, horror themed anything, Halloween, comics and pasta. I like to cook, too, it’s something I’ve been doing since a very young age. Also, I love gaming on any platform and I really don’t have a preference in respect to genre - I think they’re all amazing and have their own unique story to tell. 

I’m really only adding the basics here so that whenever we do talk, we’ll have a lot to build on - it’s just hard to not ramble and it’s hard to leave stuff out, agh LOL.

So to close off, I think the only thing I’d like to add is that I really truly just want to make some lasting friendships. I’d like to be part of a long-term role play, too, and find my family in that community as well as a lifestyle community. If you think you can find a friend in me, let me know 💓

• Like 1

Hello!

My name is AngeliqueMinogue (Alt) the first alt of Dione Jacques (Main) I've been around SL since creation.

SL: My first Second Life became a real life job for me. I owned a brand and was CEO and employed a few people. No reason to list accomplishments. I modeled for DoveVogue and done 250 fashion shows as a model and another 8 as a hostess. I had to leave for awhile cause it was all quite over whelming for me. I enjoy the simple life.

I came back on July 4th 2016 and created my first alt. The old system had last names, I happen to be listening to Kylie at the time. I was just going to check on all my friends and leave again but ended up staying. I like to explore and just chill with my friends. I enjoy listening to music. I've been learning about mesh and trying to learn blender.

RL: I'm 38 years old and live in the Southeast U.S.A. I use to be an Architect but I left the firm a few years ago. I got 9 wildcats in my backyard that I take care of because my neighbor moved and abandon them. Nice to meet you all! 😊

Edited by AngeliqueMinogue

I'm Lia Sharpshire and I've been in Sl for many years and well I've loved exploring the many sims they have I still haven't seen everything hehe but I've tried different things like vampire clans and motorcycle clubs but I love to just go window shopping the most and dancing at clubs I did leave for some years and just returned a month ago so now I'm looking for new things to do and new friends :)

• Like 1

I'm Ambie! (I unfortunately chose the stupid username of Hunkledink, but I have too much in my inventory to make a new main). I've been a registered user of SL for about 4 years I believe, but only been 'active' for the past three.
I'm exactly the same person in SL as I am in RL.

A 24 year old dude from England. I love video games (been playing a lot of Warframe and Elite Dangerous lately), sleeping, music, YouTube, Twitch streams, the list could go on! I'm a family orientated person in both SL and RL.
I joined SL as an escape from my depression and anxiety and found some awesome people in the process. I'm not on SL as much as I used to be due to work, but when I'm logged on, I'm chatting to the SL family, exploring sims, going to live shows, taking photos, sailing, racing and more! 

So, yeah... that's me! Always happy to chat to new people. So feel free to hit me up inworld or on the forums if you ever wanna have a chat ^-^

Edited by Hunkledink
  • Like 2