Who are you? We want to know

Hello you can call me ZMAN 50000 whispers "but really i am zeotetra"

During my spare time hibernate in all sorts of places looking at my feet and my surroundings how did i get here.

Oh yes teleportation that is it!

You can find me whacking zombies with whackable items, also in roleplay sims participating in roleplay!

[Statistics]

Origin: Closet/space
Hates: Not so nice things
Wants: Optimization
Pets: Hover Bike

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yay!  Thank you all SO much for sharing.  It is only fair that I do the same.  I posted a brief in one of the other threads around here somewhere, asking about Lindens, but I will offer more here

Once upon a time, in a faraway land, there lived a fairly ordinary boy, with a fairly ordinary name, who went to an ordinary school and had reasonably ordinary friends around him. But even as this boy

I'm young. I've been young for a while. I'll always be young.    My taste in music is eclectic, so wide in scope and variety that it would be impossible to tell you everything that spins my beani

Posted Images

Ohaii, guys! 😄 I'm Aggie, nice to meet you all! 🙂 I usually spend hours and hours reading the topics here lol, it's very interesting and fun, so I thought it would be nice for me to finally say "hiya!". It would be great to make friends and talk! ❤️I hope you guys are well, take care and have a great weekend. 🌷

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Rain. I dabbled in SL many years ago but never really got around to meeting anyone. I mainly enjoyed it as an interactive art experience, wandering through different fantasy sims and exploring. Eventually I got tired of it and stopped. Now with the pandemic, I am not only unemployed but stuck at home, and re-joined SL in order to try to live vicariously. I'm much more invested this time and would like to make friends and possibly learn to create. I hope to meet some of you in-world!

• Like 4

Rezzed on June 2010 as an alt I planned on role-playing as. My original account was from 2007 but I lost access to it so this became my main AV. I consider her my eldest child, and among all the characters I created in the metaverse, she is the one who is the most like me. Looking back, I realized all her behavior and interactions in-world mirrored my evolution in consciousness from being this naive and somber seriously ill-tempered egocentric girl who did not care for the world outside her window to this carefree and light-hearted mature woman who has grown wiser, unusually kinder, at times wary but never weary about life. I spent my early days in SL channeling the constantly denied shadowy facets of my personality playing this coldhearted neo-geisha dominatrix and exotic dancer who dabbled in drugs and all that dark edgy biatchness you only read about in gothic horror and splatterpunk novels. And then RL humbled and skinned my 23-year-old self inside out and as I managed to overcome my depression and other issues, I could no longer identify with my avi and SL. She fell into a coma for the next 8 years, waking up only a few months ago when an invisible beast crippled our rights to roam openly under the sky we used to take for granted. In many ways it is like Alice returning to Wonderland through the looking glass.

When I first joined I could only speak what instructors classified as B1 or Intermediate English, and while I am in no place to evaluate how proficient I have become over the last 10 years as I am not a native speaker, I would say that SL has greatly enriched my communication skills especially the writing aspect thanks to emoting and para-RP lol

Nowadays I am just at home in Bellisseria, streaming music, playing dress-up, tweaking my shape from bag-of-bones XXS to morbidly obese XXL to gimme-a-burger skinny again, going out only to walk my dog, ride my bike around the neighborhood, or go window shopping for themed furniture which will only last until the next Linden home lol ... I rarely socialize or RP in-world because all the clubs and RP communities I enjoyed are no longer in existence but I always welcome brief conversations and very light (even goofy) banter on IM^^

Edited by Yuumo Ichibara
  • Like 3

I am Xeno, I don't know what to say exactly... I am an alien and proud to be!

On SL I don't "play a game", I like to work! For me it is a great platform for many kind of business and I love that. As a person, well I am into aliens of course but not the fiction, as I had real experiences with them... It made me start to work around the subject. From user to Administrator of a forum that threat about UFO/Aliens, Paranormal/Conspiracies or Spirituality/Occultism I made my way to reach a professional standing within the subject. I am actually working on integrating our operations to SL!! Yay!

In SL I have been from Land Owner to DJ in Club but right now I am focusing on creating the extension of my RL employment to SL. I like music and art, so I used to spend much time in Clubs dancing so some people would call me "The dancing Alien"! I just don't have energies or time lately because I am working on my projects more than having fun by itself. I like to meet any kind of people and what I loved the most so far has been to be DJ and Estate Manager as well. I love to talk business and make deals or partnership so... That is quite the one I am, a worker more than a player but if it is about enjoying good music in a club and chill out with friends that are capable of an intelligent conversation, especially about Aliens, UFO or "paranormal" ...

I have been quite looking for someone to talk with about anything lately. I am more the chill kind of alien, more intellectual than "sportive" which I mean I would rather sit and talk than go around crazy with games and exciting stuff. I love to spend money!! But I am a poor SL shopper as I don't really know how to find what I am looking for.

I am single and quite starting to be open to relationship. But I would move slowly into that... Looking for something meaningful and long term...

I am very nice alien and sweety pie, caring and listening to my friends, open minded. Very open minded!

Well that is what is about writing a cheap quick reply just to see if I will get around someone for some good friendship. Especially people interested by Aliens on Earth!

That was my tip of the iceberg, come around me to find out more about a whole reality to open its door to you!

Peace and love,

Xeno the Alien

• Like 1

Hola soy nuevo en segunda vida, me llamo Cristian, tengo 40 años y soy italiano pero vivo en España desde hace 4 años, en la palma de Mallorca, que es también el nombre de mi tierra en segunda vida "palma de mallorca faschion outlet", espero muchos amigos, veo espero, ciao.

• 2 weeks later...

Neglected this when I joined! Signed up because I was curious to know what Second Life was actually like, and now I spend my time either exploring some of the amazing places people have built, or shopping. Is it just me, or is at least part of the fun of this game being an adult and playing with really good dolls? 

Not sure what to say about interests; I love music, and I listen to a load of genres, so my spotify just went from Kate Bush to Portal (death metal) and then off to Blanck Mass. Not musically trained, but love the emotions of just about everything as long as it sounds like the band cares about something. Also enjoy scary movies, catty standup comedy like Dylan Moran, and documentaries. 

Finding I'm not meeting a lot of people apart from dudebros who hit on me (shout out to the married Australian guy who said he was just trying to have some fun - what a pickup conversation that was), but I guess I'm really just here to explore.

Edited by Scorpiiar
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m kirsten from the uk im 30 years old I’m a mum I like shopping eating out clubbing my fav music are hip hop reggae dancehall pop techno dubstep rave my fav colours are pink black blue I love Disney movies action comedy horror girly films adventure sci-fi I’m half Jamaican and English I play animal crossing I’m online most of the time I just got bk on sl even tho I lag a lot I’m a chill person kind sweet and sometimes funny 😁 

thank for reading lol 

• Like 2

Well Im old too. Back from sl after a long time. Last brazilian in this lands.

I try to be (I am) competitive and stubborn guy. But I am a good friend and the few that support my company like me.

I am not the better, just the wanderer but Im loyal and love new relations.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Hello, i am a young woman from germany and just moved into my new victorian linden home 😄 i am new here. I really enjoy shopping, decorating my house, exploring, taking a walk! And i love to explore my neighbourhood and love to look at other linden homes and what people made out of them :)

• Like 2

I'm Andrew. Making yet another return after a small absence. Something called RL had meddled with my human lol

Far from new in SL, but've deffo had some skill fade due to my absence.

I should be around more permanently now... depending on if my friends list comes back from the dead *taps screen where my friends list is, just checking it's working*

I'm up for great conversation, a good laugh and exploring what's left of SL, seeing what's changed. Hit me up inworld, aye?

• Like 1

Hello, My name is Lilly. I'm a 28 year old female. I'm brand new to SL.

I'm currently interested in anything Twenty One Pilots and Corpse Husband (if you don't know who that is. that's fine. If you do, HELLO FRIEND! lol).

I like art and music. I'll probably be off and on here depending whether I like it or not. But who knows, maybe if I make friends I'll spend some time here. Only time will tell. Feel free to IM me. 90% of the time I'm bore and will 100% of the time reply lol.

• Like 1

This is not an easy question ... who am I, I would not want you to know. Otherwise I would not have been here. A 35-year-old Israeli man. Love to listen to you. What more? Music - love according to my mood ... hanging out here alone ... well .. that's not it.
But what am I looking for, it might be yes ... I entered here by mistake .. without knowing what it is exactly,
 sl would look like a dating site or something. Now I'm here looking for a good friend. Girlfriend. Get to know well. I find the sl boring most of the time ...
There are cute Sims who have put a lot of planning and thought into them. But you do everything yourself,
Ride a horse until ....
Travel by car until ....
And fly in the plane ... yes yes .. keep flying you are still connected ....
I would find it interesting if there was something competitive, or with goals. Maybe there and I did not search enough.
But really the only thing I found interesting is talking to people from all over the world !! It's wow, I never dreamed I would do such a thing in my life.
😉 

• Like 1

Hello people,

Day 1 for me on SL, though I've known of it from years ago :)

I really like character creation and that's a big part of joining, so much to learn and so much to explore - kinda overwhelming too!

Looking to make friends and explore the world, maybe find my way to creating/building things too. Feel like I'm older than a lot of folks here, but hey, I don't care if you don't! ;) 

Have fun, stay safe!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I am bored I might as well join in the greetings

Hello, I am a nerd who joined due to covid-19,  I am looking for new friends and finding interesting stuff on SL.  I read a lot of cyberpunk novels, I watch anime, read manga, listen to all sorts of music.  I am a Buddhist and I am enjoying my spending more time than I probably should on SL.

• Like 2

Hi, my name is Beth West and I am now in my 13th year in Second Life.

I enjoy building, SL Photography, and running clubwith my best friends in Second Life, Abby, Cherry, and Caitlynn.

We are definietly not cliquey and enjoy meeting new people.  Look me up in world and I can tell ya more about our club Heroes: Infinity.

• Like 4

I am a 34 year old dragon, artist, web developer, wiki-nerd, student, wife, mother...

I really love to customize, which lead to my love for modding, was deeply into the modding community surrounding the SW dragon avatars at one time, still a personal favorite to this day.

I have a tendency to be away from SL for long periods (specially after I had my boys) of time but I always come back to it, it's like the little corner of the world I can't imagine leaving, but the lack of engagements/activity whenever I do come around contribute to the absences (I tend to blame my timezone, but my tendency to not explore on my own is also a reason). I think I've gotten stuck in a loop in that regard, no activity if I'm not active, inactive because of no activity, I should cut that loop and rediscover SL one of these days...

perhaps after exams...

• Like 1

Hi y'all! I'm Aeri Xaris. When I am not building I love to chill at my sim. It is open for the public to come & chill, hangout & be yourself. Dance, swim, with me. I love the beach so I got my own little piece of heaven that I don't mind sharing.  I would like to give back to the community since I almost lost my life due to cervical cancer. So while am on this earth I plan to make every day count! Love often, live free & make as many friends as I can along the way.

Stop on by and say hello! Would love to meet you.

Sincerely Aeri

• Like 3

I'm a 30 something genderqueer/trans individual who has two avatars, I'm an amatuer music producer, former fashion designer in second life. Am currently also a freelance illustrator/graphic designer in SL and RL.  

I have my own linden home FINALLY lmao.
I'm a huge geek , comics are my lingo, anime a bit - (I've seen all of sailor moon, most of gintama, peace maker kurogane and others XD) - I play FFXIV when i'm not on SL (I'm a marine in a free company called patting zoo on goblin server lol) 

I have Autism and ADHD, and i'm working on being less stupid about being sociable. I need to stop being so commerically focused and more focused on just enjoying what SL has to offer. Please get me off of my pixel butt XD

• Like 2