true confessions, or share your worst fashion wipe-outs

Sagadin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think I would rather confess to something than have to dig through my really old terrible terrible pictures..It's not really the fashion more than what was happening at the time the picture was taken..I usually have to feel really nostalgic to want to go digging that far back in my SL past.. hehehehe

So i'll choose a true confession instead..I'm not sure how that works though..Do you ask it and we have to tell it or do we just fess up to something??:ph34r:

hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just can't,because my worst is really really bad..I was getting depressed looking at old pictures and remembering how hawt I thought i was at the time..

I just can't! \o/

I can't put you all though that..

Me toooo! I was a long-haired Hirajuku male who always favored loincloths.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think I would rather confess to something than have to dig through my really old terrible terrible pictures..It's not really the fashion more than what was happening at the time the picture was taken..I usually have to feel really nostalgic to want to go digging that far back in my SL past.. hehehehe

So i'll choose a true confession instead..I'm not sure how that works though..Do you ask it and we have to tell it or do we just fess up to something??:ph34r:

hehehehe

Fess up, so we can judge you!

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

OMG... the waitress is "et Bärbelsche" - aka good ol´Barbara - a local heroine from a puppet theatre in Cologne ^^ WHERE IS THAT PLACE^^

That was the version of the hangout before this current one. Her name is Helga.

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.