true confessions, or share your worst fashion wipe-outs

Sagadin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been offline for a couple of days and I was looking through old snapshots and came across some amazing fashion train wrecks from my early days in this universe. So I thought I'd start a thread on the topic.... Can't wait for bakes on mesh to enable these clothes to come back! The editor in this case had a heavy hand.

saga-904.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

In 2012 I made bikini bottom with small prim spheres. Total of 227 prims. I was very happy with my 'awesome' creation. Until one day one woman asked me "why are you wearing only the top?". Then I knew it was very slow to rez for others to see it, oopss... :$:ph34r:
Anyway it was nice building experience to delicately arrange all the spheres on the avatar.

Sphere-pantie.jpg.bd2e8594e02bf94ac8055242dbd22abe.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

It's impossible to make fashion mistakes if you never change your fashion.

Jeans and a button up shirt. With a sculpt collar.

Then I upgraded to mesh. Jeans and a button up shirt, rigged to move with me, no more sculpt collar needed!

Then fitmesh, jeans and a button up shirt, and I didn't even need alphas anymore!

Fashion is easy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gadget Portal said:

It's impossible to make fashion mistakes if you never change your fashion.

Jeans and a button up shirt. With a sculpt collar.

Then I upgraded to mesh. Jeans and a button up shirt, rigged to move with me, no more sculpt collar needed!

Then fitmesh, jeans and a button up shirt, and I didn't even need alphas anymore!

Fashion is easy.

Yes but is it a hot pink plaid flannel button up shirt with neon orange jeans??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dementia Obviate said:

Well there was the shirt with the extra "buttons" on the front. 

... But... But... The shirt has no breast-pockets...

• Haha 5

On 8/27/2018 at 6:49 AM, Coby Foden said:

In 2012 I made bikini bottom with small prim spheres. Total of 227 prims. I was very happy with my 'awesome' creation. Until one day one woman asked me "why are you wearing only the top?". Then I knew it was very slow to rez for others to see it, oopss... :$:ph34r:
Anyway it was nice building experience to delicately arrange all the spheres on the avatar.

Sphere-pantie.jpg.bd2e8594e02bf94ac8055242dbd22abe.jpg

Reminds me to floss today..

• Haha 5

50 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just can't,because my worst is really really bad..I was getting depressed looking at old pictures and remembering how hawt I thought i was at the time..

I just can't! \o/

I can't put you all though that..

OK, second worst then??

• Haha 1

I don't have any 2013 pictures on this laptop but looking at Seren then, to me she looks tangoed (basically orange skinned - for those who don't know what I mean) and some of applier clothing (as I had lolas back then) - seriously look painted on!!  

Compared to Seren presently, I would rather buy mesh clothing over applier based clothing.

3 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

I don't have any 2013 pictures on this laptop but looking at Seren then, to me she looks tangoed (basically orange skinned - for those who don't know what I mean) and some of applier clothing (as I had lolas back then) - seriously look painted on!!  

Compared to Seren presently, I would rather buy mesh clothing over applier based clothing.

Steals a biscuit and runs off.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.