Sign in to follow this  
ThareenP

Want to commission custom avatars.

Hi everyone, hoping to get some help with my avatar. I want to commission a fully put-together avatar to replace my current one. Looking for a designer willing to work with me.

Are you looking for a content creator to build you an avatar from scratch, or a personal shopper to put together a full look for your from currently existing content? Cost will be drastically different, depending. 

Either way, an idea of your budget and a basic concept of your avatar might help. Furry, human, mythical creature, other? How much are you prepared to spend - either to hire a custom content creator, or to hire a personal shopper and purchase the recommended items?

7 hours ago, ThareenP said:

Hi everyone, hoping to get some help with my avatar. I want to commission a fully put-together avatar to replace my current one. Looking for a designer willing to work with me.

Male, female, style?  Budget?  Want AO and the whole shebang?

Mesh body and head, a few hair styles, 5 or so outfits plus 5 or so specialty outfits (swim, undies, formal, etc) could run about 50 bucks US.  Bento AO is not to hard to find nor all that expensive.