Sign in to follow this  
Ace Deir

SL Beta Grid Down?

First time posting on the SL Forums so I apologize if I put this in the wrong category, etc.

For the past three days, every time I try to log into the Beta Grid via Firestorm Viewer, I get the message "unable to connect to a simulator" . I have searched this problem up on Google already, can't find any answers. Anyone else having this problem? How can I solve this issue if it's my problem?

Thanks, if you can help me that would be great.

11 minutes ago, Ace Deir said:

First time posting on the SL Forums so I apologize if I put this in the wrong category, etc.

For the past three days, every time I try to log into the Beta Grid via Firestorm Viewer, I get the message "unable to connect to a simulator" . I have searched this problem up on Google already, can't find any answers. Anyone else having this problem? How can I solve this issue if it's my problem?

Thanks, if you can help me that would be great.

As its a linden testing grid, its not always available but you could try changing your log in location to one of the regions in green here

http://aditi.coreqa.net/gridtool.php

Wasn't able to log into "mesh sandbox 3" earlier either, but it's no granted service...

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

Wasn't able to log into "mesh sandbox 3" earlier either, but it's no granted service...

That one was my normal but not been able to use that one for about 4 days now.  2 was ok yesterday

Just now, Chic Aeon said:

Mesh Sandbox 2 is the only one open for the last few days. 

I fear the rest of Betagrid sims were eaten up the SSP moloch... ;)

Just now, Fionalein said:

I fear the rest of Betagrid sims were eaten up the SSP moloch... ;)

Ah the timing IS interesting. Bet it is just a coincidence though.  If you have anything bigger than a sim to test it ain't gonna work over there.  :D and it has been VERY messy too so no clean up.  

23 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Как его сетка тестирования липы, она не всегда доступна, но вы можете попытаться изменить свое местоположение в одном из регионов в зеленом месте

http://aditi.coreqa.net/gridtool.php

Добрый день )
у меня проблема, при попытке войти в Second Life Beta, отображается ошибка пароля или логина, но при входе с моими паролем и логином в Second Life ошибки нет и сообщение не появляется. Как мне зайти в Second Life Beta ?
Почему появляется ошибка ?

b1.png

b2.png

14 minutes ago, Pupsssss123 said:
Добрый день )
у меня проблема, при попытке войти в Second Life Beta, отображается ошибка пароля или логина, но при входе с моими паролем и логином в Second Life ошибки нет и сообщение не появляется. Как мне зайти в Second Life Beta ?
Почему появляется ошибка ?
Возможно, вам придется отправить билет поддержки и попросить их изучить его.  https://support.secondlife.com/
  • Like 1

On 8/25/2018 at 11:01 PM, Chic Aeon said:

Mesh Sandbox 2 is the only one open for the last few days. 

Thanks a lot for your help guys.

Edited by Ace Deir

7 июля 2012 года в 12:00 Синди Эванье сказала:

добрый день ) сегодня получила ответ от поддержки , возможно у кого-то возникла такая же проблема как и у меня ) надеюсь эта информация будет полезна ) всем хорошего дня )

вот что мне ответили :

Please clear your cache (Me > Preferences > Advanced > Clear Cache), then close your Viewer, reopen it and log in to the Beta Grid using your current password. I would recommend logging in to the region Morris

2 minutes ago, Pupsssss123 said:

добрый день ) сегодня получила ответ от поддержки , возможно у кого-то возникла такая же проблема как и у меня ) надеюсь эта информация будет полезна ) всем хорошего дня )

вот что мне ответили :

Please clear your cache (Me > Preferences > Advanced > Clear Cache), then close your Viewer, reopen it and log in to the Beta Grid using your current password. I would recommend logging in to the region Morris

Good to know thank you for giving us the official advice

I'm getting "Sorry, we couldn't log you in", i.e. password error, on the beta grid today. I haven't logged in there in about a month.

(Naturally this would happen when I'm doing something that involves texture and mesh upload tests.)

2 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Just logged Lani in . All the Mesh Sandboxes are open.

Confirms.  I just logged in to Mesh Sandbox 1 with no problems other than being invisible for about 3 minutes while my invent loaded slowly.