Group Land and Tier

Sindy71

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, I have two avatars who are both premium members. We had previously purchased a parcel and each donated 1024m. We want to change the group and don't know where we both have to re-contribute again or not. And, if we do, I've forgotten how we did it the first time.

3 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, Sindy71 said:

Hi, I have two avatars who are both premium members. We had previously purchased a parcel and each donated 1024m. We want to change the group and don't know where we both have to re-contribute again or not. And, if we do, I've forgotten how we did it the first time.

It sounds like you have an existing group that owns the land and you've both donated your 1024 to the group.  Now you want to create a new group and put the land in it.  The steps to ensure you don't incur any additional costs and to make sure nobody else buys the land would be:
1) Create the new group
2) Both of you remove your donation from the old group -- groups can be negative on tier for short periods
3) Both of you donate your 1024 to the new group
4) Set the current plot For Sale specifically to one of you - this keeps anyone else from nabbing it
5) That one then activates the New group tag and buy's the land using the "Buy for Group" option - this puts it straight into the group, which has the tier to cover it

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.