ChinRey

Show Off Your Best Prim Builds!!!

Here's another one of my favorites, not a complex thing, and I didnt invent it or anything, but it was a blast making the signs, being flexiprim it can only be made with cardboard prims too!  Some fellow tinies and I were gearing up for a bit of a heady revolution...  It was going to be on fleeK!  But Catwa was so nice when we asked the first time it seemed too mean, even for pixies, to squat at the Catwa SIM creating havoc until we had our demands met!  LMAO!

tiny-heads-matter.gif.08e3890b288cb9d4984dd69573e01dfe.gif

• Like 1

I love this thread!!!! I still build in prim. I could build 24/7. And my prim builds still sell on mp. Being able to add shine and bump to textures gives us more range with what we can create now as well. 

My bestie asked me to put my take on the real "Frank Lloyd Wright Fallingwater" house. The land and cliffs were bought mesh items but the house were pretty much all prim.

FLW home 1.png

And I am currently working on a build for a client which is 95% prim. Only the stairs and signage for the building name are mesh. Bring back more prim builds!!!

Edited by bbwbabe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1