Stores similar to Cureless, Suicidal Unborn, Insanya, etc...

Laoise Rumsford

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Laoise Rumsford said:

Basically anything high-quality Goth and/or Punk... Though more Goth than anything else. I know of Sn@tch, but they strike me more as upbeat and that isn't my cuppa.

I know of, and like Razor/// - but I don't know what else is out there beyond what I listed above.

Thanks for any help. ?

Sn@tch has gotten a lot more upbeat in recent years, yes. I guess that's what sells, since the store is always busy. It's a shame Ivey doesn't make menswear anymore, though. I bought a lot of stuff from there in the past, right back from my rez date in 2007, and I still pick up the occasional makeup or clothing item when it catches my eye and I can get it to work on Skell.

I'd suggest checking out The Darkness Monthly and Suicide Dollz events. I've found some interesting stores through both of those. And, while World Goth Fair no longer takes place inworld, their old blog is still available and you can dig through there to find any store names that might still be extant. Off the top of my head Goth1co and The Little Bat are still around, both inworld and on Marketplace.

Rebellion is a store along similar lines to Razor, so you'll find a few items there. Also, for menswear in a more Victorian Gothic vein (as well as the most incredible models for their store ads), check out HotDog & Clemm (both in the same store location; the latter of whom also have some interesting makeup and eyes).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Barbed wire kisses

Adoness (hair!)

Beautiful dirty rich (mix of punkier and boho)

Scarpunk (an early, system body days) fave

Alien Gizmo -- more clubby but demi-goth at least

Blowup -- gorgeous flexi punk skirts

Happy shopping!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.