I bought and paid for by Item: but receive a empty bag

Aislah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought and paid for by Item: Matilde is your dance "the love" Italian style by Augusta creations Quantity: 1 Price: L $ 89, Order Number: 11923688, But I received only an empty bag.I could not find the contact the seller.I lost my money?

3 answers to this question

Hello Aishah. Did you unpack your purchase? Go to a region where you have right for rezz or better at a Sandbox. Fermi Sandbox is a place i recommend --> Drag the box on the ground --> right click on it and Open (wait loading all items sometimes needs some seconds) --> Copy to inventory.

If you sure that you made all correctly and in fact you have an empty bag as you said, Open your dashboard --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> Take a copy of your last purchase --> Create a new notecard in world --> paste it there --> send the notecard to the merchant explaining what was happened and asking politely for redelivery. Alternatively: Dashboard --> by the left Account --> Transaction History --> take a copy of your last transaction and follow the same process as i reported.

If you received an empty bag, odds are that it may have unpacked without you noticing.  Double check your inventory.  If it's not there, then a quick check of your transaction or order history should be able to show the transaction and most sellers are pretty reasonable about providing replacements (this is SL, and glitches are not unheard of).  Provide the seller with the exact date and time of the transaction and they should be willing to help. 

Edited to add:  The empty bag, you did right click it and selected "open" correct?  Many items when purchased come enclosed in a prim "package" that needs to  be opened and unpacked. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.