Texture HUD help

Heathernorton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2066 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi there

I am fairly new at creating and i want to expand into creating products with texture HUDs. I am a bit confused at what I need. For the most part what I want to do is change a couple faces with different designs etc. I looked at BOSH stuff and I am a bit confused at what all would be needed although it does seem many creators use it so it cant be THAT confusing, can it?! ?

I am willing to look into whatever brand, doesnt matter as long as it is reliable and can do the job (and is somewhat easy to use). You all are a wealth of knowledge and i appreciate it in advance 

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Heathernorton said:

the other one seems to have more people that respond

The Building & Texturing forum was a good call, Heather. ^_^  When you have a question about how to create something, you'll find that folks there will be able to give you more detailed technical advice. The Answers area is here to help residents find out how SL works or, just as often, why it doesn't seem to. There's a good deal of overlap, and many of us regularly respond to questions in either area, so there's no "right" or "wrong" place to ask a question like yours.  In general, though, if you post a technical question about creating things (building, scripting, animating, ... ), you're likely to get more people responding -- and therefore more differences of opinion or alternate solutions, if you post where most of the creators hang out.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2066 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.